Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Big Women

Reviews

Which one is you in that picture

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    No, my fascination with animals comes from the fact that they're literally our relatives and I think we can learn a lot from them (instead of always looking at their evolutionary heir fool, the Human).

I'd recommend this book to anyone who really wants to understand life: Amazon.com: Baboon Metaphysics: The Evolution of a Social Mind: Dorothy L. Cheney, Robert M. Seyfarth: Books
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    Which one is you in that picture
    Stewie I am not in that pic, but if I were in that pic I'd be proud of what I looked like because bonobos are beautiful creatures (maybe not as beautiful as Orangutans, who are far more beautiful than all humans except a few girl-humans).

Anyway, I saw you kill your own mother on BBC 3 last night. Disgusting.

Default An honest man

No, my fascination with animals comes from the fact that they're literally our relatives

(note the above pic doesn't really show anything and has no humans so is NOT bestiality).

I'd recommend this book to anyone who really wants to understand life: Amazon.com: Baboon Metaphysics: The Evolution of a Social Mind: Dorothy L. Cheney, Robert M. Seyfarth: Books
    i beleive you.Those two are relations of yours alright.

A day at the park for the nice family,
    Westside.

Reviews

Stewie I am not in that pic, but if I were in that pic I'd be proud of what I looked like because bonobos are beautiful creatures (maybe not as beautiful as Orangutans, who are far more beautiful than all humans except a few girl-humans).

Anyway, I saw you kill your own mother on BBC 3 last night. Disgusting.
    So is it safe to let my dog out of the house now you have your eye on riding a bonobo.....

So is it safe to let my dog out of the house now you have your eye on riding a bonobo.....
    I never said I wanted to ride them. Just because you might find your daughter beautiful, doesn't mean you want to ride her.

Honestly Stewie, have you nothing better to be doing than making silly internet "jokes" about sex? It's a nice day, why not check out the babes outside your mother's trailer?

Reviews

I never said I wanted to ride them. Just because you might find your daughter beautiful, doesn't mean you want to ride her.

Honestly Stewie, have you nothing better to be doing than making silly internet "jokes" about sex? It's a nice day, why not check out the babes outside your mother's trailer?

For normal people you are 100% right

BUT nice you are not normal in fact I just heard Dublin Zoo have posted pictures of you and put an around the clock guard on the bonobo enclosure.....

For normal people you are 100% right

BUT nice you are not normal in fact I just heard Dublin Zoo have posted pictures of you and put an around the clock guard on the bonobo enclosure.....
    Oh please Stewie come on and stop being ridiculous.

Magnificant AnnaS would sue the pants off them.

EDIT: Oh I misread what you wrote, I thought you meant I was escaped from the bonobo enclosure. hmmm... Magnificant AnnaS might sue anyway, you can't just post someone's pictures around like that.
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 16-05-09 at 18:17.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12