Thread: The most dominate top in dublin

1. Default The most dominate top in dublin

Which TV/TS is the most active and dominate in Dublin who will give you a good going over?? excluding rammer ive seen the reviews lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by groov View Post
    Which TV/TS is the most active and dominate in Dublin who will give you a good going over?? excluding rammer ive seen the reviews lol
    Pocohontas without a doubt
    Can feel the urge returning

To punt or not to punt...that is the question!!!

You want to know the most dominant top in Dublin but you exclude Ms Rammer? Don't be frightened by the reviews. She's a sweetheart really. And very gentle. :-)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tony516 For This Useful Post:

hoordog (09-03-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wakka View Post
    Pocohontas without a doubt
    Interesting call. I would have thought that Brigitte Von Bom Bom would be mentioned.and if you ever met her, TS ALEKSSANDRA was in a class of her own in this regard.

6. Default

TS ALEKSSANDRA has a great rep but been away for a long time what a shame. Pocohontas has prob the thickest dick out there if she has a aggressive dominate side to her it would be a heavy session. Brigitte Von Bom Bom if she brings a lot of energy and stamina probs takes top spot for all round game good call Anitafan. Any TVs come to mind?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Anitafan View Post
    Interesting call. I would have thought that Brigitte Von Bom Bom would be mentioned.and if you ever met her, TS ALEKSSANDRA was in a class of her own in this regard.
    When I wrote the above, Brigitte was in Cork

8. Default

Think we will change it to the most dominate tops in the country wakka just so we dont miss out on anyone

Reviews

Think we will change it to the most dominate tops in the country wakka just so we dont miss out on anyone
    Brigitte von Bom Bom then...without a doubt lol

Reviews

I visited Julie Angel and after stripping off I had one of those..change my mind moments. It had nothing to do with her as she was a stunning six footer and dressed so sexily. Anyhow I tried to communicate my change of mind, I had paid her and that wasn't an issue, but she just overpowered me and took me anyway. It was s real life domination moment that at the time scared me but thrills me just thinking about it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sixfourblond For This Useful Post:

irdave (07-12-17)

Does Pocohantas have any videos online? Not funny angles, blurry, unfocussed shots.....just straight up fucking.