She looks smoking....

Reviews

Private me. I have visited

How did you get on?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by irdave View Post
    Private me. I have visited
    Hi there,
    I am also interested in visiting Ts Claudia. I live 3 hours from Dublin so when I do visit I don’t want to be disappointed!
    Cheers,
    Mick

Reviews

Pm me your experience dave an wingman? Had my eye on her for a while but I've visted couple of girls who have been in point movies an the experience was terrible

Without going into details myself let's just say.....spend your cash elsewhere!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cloudstrife For This Useful Post:

irdave (28-11-17), Lanza68 (29-11-17)

Suprised to hear this, I have only met the girl once and I found her really dead in and up for fun both in and out of the bedroom. There is better looking girls out there with bigger cocks but I would see her again for sure, I'm actually hoping to see hear in the coming weeks. Hopefully last time wasn't a one off

Reviews

Met her a few years ago. Great body, perhaps a little to eager to fuck me but I did love the "don't stop, make me cum" request. 😀

I have met Claudia twice and both were great. At the time her pictures were old so I was sceptical at first but when I met her face to face it was a different story, very hot.

Grest time spent, non rushed and it seemed like she really enjoyed it so that always helps.

I've been meaning to get back again whenever it works out.

Hope this helps