Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: what a load of bollix 2

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default what a load of bollix 2

    why the fuck cant we swear in the chatroom anymore.....
    is this not an adult site anymore ,maybe it become part of the disney empire.


    nbt

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,139
    Reviews
    22

    Default Fucking right on

    Fair play niner ye pusy whiped cunt..... ur so right, so why cant we swear pat?? this is cocksucking cunting bitch tramp slut of a fucking fat cunnting bastard of a site wont let us swear anymore.


    Why???

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Thank FUCK you brought that to my attention.

    Tomorrow morning 9am I will kick our FUCKER of a tech manager up the arse.

    FUCKING tosser.

    Pat x

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    i'm behind you
    Posts
    1,238
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    fuck cunt shit wank

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Thank FUCK you brought that to my attention.

    Tomorrow morning 9am I will kick our FUCKER of a tech manager up the arse.

    FUCKING tosser.

    Pat x
    i touched u replied to my thread , i thought u might send one of the gimps to do it

    nbt

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,139
    Reviews
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Thank FUCK you brought that to my attention.

    Tomorrow morning 9am I will kick our FUCKER of a tech manager up the arse.

    FUCKING tosser.

    Pat x
    can you also sent the fuking cunt to the basment for a little punishment.... cause the chat sucks donkey balls in its current state.

    So fix the fucking cunting twating site fast or i be bringing my donkey round the ei office n u all be sucking donkey balls for being such cunts... u included pat and yea u have to swallow the donkey jizz for letting it get so fucking shit

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    i touched u replied to my thread , i thought u might send one of the gimps to do it

    nbt
    Babe, it's a f**king gimp that caused this problem. I can just see him now... Setting up the chat room... Settings... Block bad language: yes/no... What's he f**king like selecting to block all cursing? Does he think he works at f**king Buckingham Palace?
    Last edited by Quarterpoundher; 24-04-09 at 01:03. Reason: That terrible language Pat. I just had to edit it and fine you 250 ;)

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Babe, it's a f**king gimp that caused this problem. I can just see him now... Setting up the chat room... Settings... Block bad language: yes/no... What's he f**king like selecting to block all cursing? Does he think he works at f**king Buckingham Palace?

    a lovely reply except for the w***** editing
    BOY



    nbt
    Last edited by Patricia; 24-04-09 at 01:17.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    Now now 4x4 be nice or I'll ask the dark horse to book you in for another therapy session

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,139
    Reviews
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Now now 4x4 be nice or I'll ask the dark horse to book you in for another therapy session
    careful you..... ye mod f***** or you be sucking the donkey balls too
    Last edited by Patricia; 24-04-09 at 01:17.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •