Thread: Masturbation show?

Reviews

Default Masturbation show?

Hi - this is a genuine request. I would love to meet a lady who is comfortable letting me watch her masturbate. I have, on occasion, requested or suggested it to ladies I've been with but they all seem reluctant. I know it is a very intimate act and I understand not everyone is in the habit of doing it. I guess I'm looking for a natural exhibitionist who would be comfortable putting on a show.

This is an example of what I'm envisaging - with the incredibly sexy Maria Rya,

http://www.xnxx.com/video-e0yawb5/gi...her_perfect_ti

Does any lady out there enjoy doing this? Also, classic white tipped french nails would be icing on the cake

Quote Originally Posted by Bodkin View Post
    Hi - this is a genuine request. I would love to meet a lady who is comfortable letting me watch her masturbate. I have, on occasion, requested or suggested it to ladies I've been with but they all seem reluctant. I know it is a very intimate act and I understand not everyone is in the habit of doing it. I guess I'm looking for a natural exhibitionist who would be comfortable putting on a show.

This is an example of what I'm envisaging - with the incredibly sexy Maria Rya,

http://www.xnxx.com/video-e0yawb5/gi...her_perfect_ti

Does any lady out there enjoy doing this? Also, classic white tipped french nails would be icing on the cake
    Well i'm looking for the same long time good luck.
    If some girl is interested just PM please.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to twiceisgood For This Useful Post:

Bobbyhoney18 (20-11-17), Bodkin (19-11-17)

i forget to mention that a squuirt would be lovely

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by twiceisgood View Post
    i forget to mention that a squuirt would be lovely
    A squirt would be a miracle! ... I don't even dream of it

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by twiceisgood View Post
    Well i'm looking for the same long time good luck.
    If some girl is interested just PM please.
    Glad to learn I'm not the only pervert with this desire. Why so hard I wonder - is it really the most intimate thing? I dunno.

Yea, there's something incredibly sexy watching a woman masturbate, especially when they really get into it