Thread: Curvaceous tattooed French Canadian Malika Fantasy visiting Nov 17-22

Default Curvaceous tattooed French Canadian Malika Fantasy visiting Nov 17-22

Please allow me to introduce myself, my name is Malika Fantasy and I am a French-Canadian woman . I will be in hosting in Dublin 2 (Grand Canal) in an upscale hotel From Sunday November 19th until late Tuesday November 21st
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DMRYxKaW0AEE0Sa.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	161.1 KB 
ID:	122946
    I am bless with curves that are reminiscent of Renaissance women, a derriere that makes the angels weep (36D-32-44), I have the curves that you crave. My skin is decorated of tasteful work of art, while not for everyone, they make for a good way to start exploring my body... Tousled brown hair to a mischievous smile and lets not forget my impish eyes that will make you wonder what I will do to you next. My personality could be describe as free-spirited, generous, down-to-earth and easy to get along with. Most have describe me as "real". I love to create long lasting impression, either for a quick embrace during your lunch time or during a weekend getaway

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DM6cyytUEAMLhhZ.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	26.7 KB 
ID:	122947
    I am sure we can find a lot in common to get along with in the bedroom , I am incredibly versatile
    Feel free to ask me in a respectful manner and dont rattle a mile long list of acronyms. I do not travel to exotic islands. I do offer some fetishes.

I have plenty of reviews on North American websites if you google the name Malika Fantasy

Schedule :
    sunday November 19th 2pm-11pm
    Monday November 20th 8am-11pm
    Tuesday November 21st 8am-11pm

Rates for
    100/30 min
    200/60 min
    300/90 min
    360/120 min
    outcalls to most of Dublin possible

malika-fantasy.com
    malikafantasy@gmail.com