Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hello everybody

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fudgepacker View Post
    Hey its lordy limpdick, or was lord lardass... good to see again, didnt recognise the face at first but i never forget an asshole.
    Let me tell these nice people about your first night in Limerick, or was it castlerea i met you first? whatever.. he came in all full of shit and as hard as nails, but when the lights went out, he started to cry like a little baby. so i gave him a little hug and he stopped crying, but he soon started again when i rammed my huge cock in his ass. and them he cried every night when the lights went out.
    He got sent down for stealing an old ladies bus pass. he got caught when she got him in a head lock and held him for 20mins till the filth arrived. It was the first time the judge ever laughed when hearing evidence..
    So sad fat fucker how have you been? when you coming back to see me?
    Fudge these people here dont know what its like to be in the shower with a man then out of the corner of your eye you see the suds rolling down the crack of his ass and that feeling gets to you then you pin him down then the wardon cums so you stop & patiently wait till that night and creep up on him thats how i force fed you the cock meat sandwhich remember

2. Default

[QUOTE=lord lameek the emporor;81197][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"]Fudge these people here dont know what its like to be in the shower with a man then out of the corner of your eye you see the suds rolling down the crack of his ass and that feeling gets to you then you pin him down then the wardon cums so you stop & patiently wait till that night and creep up on him

Neither do you!! You what it likes to be that man but have never been the man..
    Dont start trying to be the hard man here boy. you know you are only a little bitch and thats all you ever will be. You are just a little ass hole with legs.
    NEVER FORGET YOUR PLACE BOY< NOW GET ON YOUR KNEES AND SUCK LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT

3. Default

[QUOTE=Fudgepacker;81201]
    Quote Originally Posted by lord lameek the emporor View Post
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"]

Neither do you!! You what it likes to be that man but have never been the man..
    Dont start trying to be the hard man here boy. you know you are only a little bitch and thats all you ever will be. You are just a little ass hole with legs.
    NEVER FORGET YOUR PLACE BOY< NOW GET ON YOUR KNEES AND SUCK LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT
    Listen here bitch lameek is th emporor your just a fudgepacker that got passed round like currency.... I see you dont want your cockmeat sandwhich good i like it when thers a bit of wriggling involved mmmm fresh fish on the line theres nothing like it....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lord lameek the emporor View Post
    I was incarcirated as a political prisoner for alledgedly having sex with a free range chicken but i was stealing it thats why it was down my y fronts son the chicken said no but i knew it wanted it but the judge said why was your penis inside it lameek i told him to adress me as lord lameek the emporor aka black sun so he held me in contempt and i served my time in every prison going cause everywer i went i took out my sexual frustration on the weak but the cock meat sandwhich is all thats on the menu so thers no choice....
    Political, is that a more PC way of saying you are a lunatic? Caught with your dick in a chicken.. are you sure that you were not rearending Oven ready eddie/ Qph.
    Anyway i have heard you are more of a taker than a giver..

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Political, is that a more PC way of saying you are a lunatic? Caught with your dick in a chicken.. are you sure that you were not rearending Oven ready eddie/ Qph.
    Anyway i have heard you are more of a taker than a giver..
    You heard wrong my friend well actually ther was this one inmate his name was liam and he spoke to me with such gentalness but your no liam epsilon you'l get the cockmeat sandwhich like the rest of the little girls in the yard...My god this sites about as welcoming as the joy during a riot.... Whos this qph fella the resedent poof or somthing is he?????

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12