Thread: RIP Paws

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Unfortunately I reckon it inevitable that the Facist will return at some stage - Only gone since March 22nd.

An Odious man - A true paranoid and narcissist, full of shit - would answer his own posts and resurface topics important only to himself even when it was obvious that no one gave a shit anymore. Always ready to go nuclear which he did on a two particularly unsavoury occassions.

Probably harassing some poor sods on some other forum somewhere - Forever tilting at windmills. Looking in the mirror he sees a Messiah when its actually more a reflection of Stalin.

Have at look at the links and album on his profile - still fighting the fight against perceived slights.

Oh he'll be back- don't you worry !

................................apart from that he was lovely...............

Reviews

Maybe he moved over to London. The recession was too much for him and couldn't post anymore. I hear he's shacked up with Looney Liz

The place is quiet without the old wanker and Paws too
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

3. Default

You mean he's shacked up yon one. Look at the state of er.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	liz-wish.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	26.0 KB 
ID:	10364  
    Last edited by Liz McDonald; 22-04-09 at 19:13.
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

4. Default

Never mind saggy arse. Thunder thighs !!!!
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!