• No

1 7.14%
  • Fuck you, you commie!

9 64.29%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: RT News

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    I notice your re editing posts left right and center , not sure of your position then? no need to get personal. You are not addressing a single substantive issue and instead start virtue signalling where is that coming from . Your last 5 posts have been well just disappointing. You put the argument I challenged it made clear points then you go on this stuff . Did you even know about Georgia ? probably not not exactly covered by RT ? as to gays being persecuted which you edited out as histrionics , that was a good idea . If you cant address substantive factual issues fair enough but your last I think 5 posts have been a bit troll like thought better of you TBH
    I don't even know what I'm supposed to be arguing with you, you're all over the shop.
    There's a difference between discrimination and persecution.
    The Russian laws regarding homosexual propaganda are discriminatory according to EU understanding.
    Unless there's something else that I'm not aware of then that's hardly persecution is it?
    Hence my reference to your histrionics.

Blog Entries

At the end of the day it is up to us as cosumers to remember the basic rules.
    Which in question form are : whom (is saying this) why (could they be saying this ) when (are they saying this) and What (are they saying)
    That a lack of common damn sense is increasingly uncommon is not the fault of any news outlet.
    What if "It's Raining Men" and 'Let the bodies hit the floor' are both about the same event but from different perspectives 🤔

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cassandra For This Useful Post:

AlessandraFan (26-10-17)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast