1 7.14%
  • Fuck you, you commie!

9 64.29%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: RT News

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AlessandraFan View Post
    Blaming Bernie? Really?
    Please read properly FFS . The leaks about her and her treatment of Bernie turned many Democrats off Clinton and they did not vote result Trump won in part due to negative back lash to treatment of saunders which was her fault. Did not think I needed to spell that out your normally sharper than that

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    Please read properly FFS . The leaks about her and her treatment of Bernie turned many Democrats off Clinton and they did not vote result Trump won in part due to negative back lash to treatment of saunders which was her fault. Did not think I needed to spell that out your normally sharper than that
    Please write properly ffs. Then I'll be able to make out what you're trying to say.

IE., if you had said this rather than "Bernie not good" then I wouldn't have had to ask.
    Last edited by AlessandraFan; 25-10-17 at 20:33.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Freyr View Post
    One thing I miss about traditional media is that generally they needed more than suggestions, insinuations and knowing nods to nebulous "facts". Unfortunately, our news production and consumption has become vastly more politicised and journalistic standards have fallen through the floor as the internet has made the industry much less professionalised.

It's impossible to have any rationale, constructive public debate if insinuation is the baseline. Ethics have no relevance if the game is Whataboutery.
    Nicely said.

Reviews

Please write properly ffs. Then I'll be able to make out what you're trying to say.

IE., if you had said this rather than "Bernie not good" then I wouldn't have had to ask.
    If you cant work out the reference to your own post re Bernie as in Bernie saunders points you mentioned" not good" as in I agree they were bad I cannot help you , but its hardly relevant is it . But it looks a good distraction to divert you copying Dotard there ?

Reviews

If you cant work out the reference to your own post re Bernie as in Bernie saunders points you mentioned" not good" as in I agree they were bad I cannot help you , but its hardly relevant is it . But it looks a good distraction to divert you copying Dotard there ?

You're all over the shop.
    Are you drunk?

Reviews

You're all over the shop.
    Are you drunk?
    Ah when I see posts like the last few I tend to think the argument is done . I will leave you to it . Vaguely disappointed

7. The Following User Says Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

AlessandraFan (25-10-17)

Reviews

Ah when I see posts like the last few I tend to think the argument is done . I will leave you to it . Vaguely disappointed
    The argument was ever only in your own head.
    You forgot to call me a Kremlin stooge

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by goatboy View Post
    You 2 need a hug ,now turn off the news
    Ah fuck it so, I'll turn it off.
    But only if BA turns off the CNN fake news first.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to AlessandraFan For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (25-10-17)

Reviews

The argument was ever only in your own head.
    You forgot to call me a Kremlin stooge
    I notice your re editing posts left right and center , not sure of your position then? no need to get personal. You are not addressing a single substantive issue and instead start virtue signalling where is that coming from . Your last 5 posts have been well just disappointing. You put the argument I challenged it made clear points then you go on this stuff . Did you even know about Georgia ? probably not not exactly covered by RT ? as to gays being persecuted which you edited out as histrionics , that was a good idea . If you cant address substantive factual issues fair enough but your last I think 5 posts have been a bit troll like thought better of you TBH

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Freyr View Post
    Shut it Rusbot.

Is there anything to be said for a ride?
    How very dare you, you crypto-zionist-corporate shill. You hurt my internet feelz.

How bout some Russian totty?

Last edited by AlessandraFan; 25-10-17 at 20:56.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast