4 28.57%
  • No

1 7.14%
  • Fuck you, you commie!

9 64.29%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: RT News

Quote Originally Posted by john_calling View Post
    I tend to watch all news channels, (sad I know), including RT.
    RT news is probably Kremlin propaganda, but guess what, every news station has an agenda that they're trying to push. They're either government sponsored or big business sponsored. The cold hard truth is no single news source can be trusted 100%. IMHO we either need all these news channels or none of them. One needs to watch how each channel covers the stories that matter to us so we can at least get alternative view points.
    If news channels start getting banned then I want to know who's banning them and why.

Agree with everything here, can't be trusting pretty much any news source now. Independent journalists on the twittersphere do be an alarmingly interesting follow.

and agree with Barney. Fox great for the legs
    You Motherboating Son of a B****.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    Totally agree with wide range of sources for news and that news is at a minimum finessed or more .In UK all know that the Mirror=Labour Telegraph = Tory and so on . However with RT it is a total state vehicle from a man with no compulsion in assassination. I mean would we take anything from Turkey in support of the newest Dictator there ?or North Korea?

I agree there is manipulation of news but some of it is total subversion. Perhaps you need to worry more about Social Media, Cambridge analytics and dumbing down of intellect and critical appraisal of information by the public . RT is dedicated arm of Russian v aggressive PR as seen in Latvia recently . I mean the ads now identified by Facebook Twitter are interesting as is the fake news being generated in the east . The entire Pizza gate thing driven by Russia including RT . So no I do agree with them broadcasting here we have already seen even here the shall we say less informed(gullible) taken in hook line and sinker by the trump crap fake news generated by russia.
    Equating Russia with Turkey and North Korea?

RT has a roster of fine journalists, past and present. Chris Hedges, for instance. Or Abby Martin. Thom Hartman
    RT is popular in the west because it is giving voice to that which is not being addressed by other news corporations.
    Pizzagate was thought up and fleshed out inside the bowels of reddit and 4chan, then taken mainstream by Infowars. Nothing to do with RT.
    Incidentally Turkish media also gave valuable airtime to the conspiracy.

CNN are currently pushing a narrative that Russia infiltrated the black lives matter movement by means of targeted Facebook ads.
    The supposed intend? To stir social discord.
    I seem to remember a similar tactic being employed against MLK.

Russian hysteria seems to have taken over the left in American politics.
    All that attention on the evil Russians is a convenient distraction from what those leaked emails revealed about Clinton's complete corruption.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    For a totally unbiased view I watch Fox News
    To think that gobshite Sean Hannity has the ear of the Dotard.
    What the serious fuck

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AlessandraFan View Post
    Equating Russia with Turkey and North Korea?

RT has a roster of fine journalists, past and present. Chris Hedges, for instance. Or Abby Martin. Thom Hartman
    RT is popular in the west because it is giving voice to that which is not being addressed by other news corporations.
    Pizzagate was thought up and fleshed out inside the bowels of reddit and 4chan, then taken mainstream by Infowars. Nothing to do with RT.
    Incidentally Turkish media also gave valuable airtime to the conspiracy.

CNN are currently pushing a narrative that Russia infiltrated the black lives matter movement by means of targeted Facebook ads.
    The supposed intend? To stir social discord.
    I seem to remember a similar tactic being employed against MLK.

Russian hysteria seems to have taken over the left in American politics.
    All that attention on the evil Russians is a convenient distraction from what those leaked emails revealed about Clinton's complete corruption.
    Russia suppresses its opposition ferociously perhaps not yet at NK level but its certainly not a free protest nor free press. If you want to demonstrate you have to be each person 15 m apart and have approval , that sounds reasonable eh? and as to opposition they tend to end up in Jail or dead or having to flee the country and what about the number of assassinations including Alexander Litvaninko with that lovely tea in London.

Russian hysteria ... Crimea , Abkhazia, in Georgia a country they invaded and occupy 20% of effectively an annexation to name but two and how about Chechnya , yep Russia a paragon of virtue as to Clintons corruption thats BS mate , Clinton Foundation is not unusual and you have Trump in there instead FFS . And you have a lethal pact with the Ultra Orthrodox and Fascist, yep Russia a good place to be Gay alright. Know some people tried to do business in Moscow , corrupt would be bad but its actually deadly so please take off your rose tinted glasses . Putins majority what was it again?

Reviews

Russia suppresses its opposition ferociously perhaps not yet at NK level but its certainly not a free protest nor free press. If you want to demonstrate you have to be each person 15 m apart and have approval , that sounds reasonable eh? and as to opposition they tend to end up in Jail or dead or having to flee the country and what about the number of assassinations including Alexander Litvaninko with that lovely tea in London.

Russian hysteria ... Crimea , Abkhazia, in Georgia a country they invaded and occupy 20% of effectively an annexation to name but two and how about Chechnya , yep Russia a paragon of virtue as to Clintons corruption thats BS mate , Clinton Foundation is not unusual and you have Trump in there instead FFS . And you have a lethal pact with the Ultra Orthrodox and Fascist, yep Russia a good place to be Gay alright. Know some people tried to do business in Moscow , corrupt would be bad but its actually deadly so please take off your rose tinted glasses . Putins majority what was it again?

I suppose Clinton's approval of the sale of 20% of American Uranium productions to the Russians coinciding with a substantial Russian donation to the Clinton slush fund is BS?
    Or 20% of her campaign funding coming from the Saudis?
    How about her public and private stances?
    And was the rigging of the primaries against Bernie Sanders also made up?
    The whitewater controversy?
    That tape of her laughing when discussing the rapist she defended?
    Her going after the women who accused her husband of rape?
    Ironic given how outspoken she is on this Weinstein saga. And on Trump's pussy grabbin'

Where did I say Russia was a paragon of virtue?
    Rose tinted glasses?
    No need for the histrionics.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Freyr View Post
    Why yes. Yes it is.

https://www.snopes.com/hillary-clint...m-russia-deal/

Clinton was one of nine cabinet members and department heads that sit on the CFIUS, and the secretary of the treasury is its chairperson. CFIUS members are collectively charged with evaluating the transaction for potential national security issues, then turning their findings over to the president. By law, the committee can’t veto a transaction; only the president can. According to The New York Times, Clinton may not have even directly participated in the Uranium One decision. Then-Assistant Secretary of State Jose Fernandez, whose job it was to represent the State Dept. on CFIUS, said Clinton herself “never intervened” in committee matters.

Of the $145 million allegedly contributed to the Clinton Foundation by Uranium One investors, the lion’s share — $131.3 million — came from a single donor, Frank Giustra, the company’s founder. But Giustra sold off his entire stake in the company in 2007, three years before the Russia deal and at least 18 months before Clinton became secretary of state.

Of the remaining individuals connected with Uranium One who donated to the Clinton Foundation, only one was found to have contributed during the same time frame that the deal was taking place
    It is also true that large donations to the foundation from the chairman of Uranium One, Ian Telfer, at around the time of the Russian purchase of the company and while Hillary Clinton was secretary of state, were never disclosed to the public. The multimillion sums were channeled through a subsidiary of the Clinton Foundation, CGSCI, which did not reveal its individual donors.

Such awkward collisions between Bill’s fundraising activities and Hillary’s public service have raised concerns not just among those who might be dismissed as part of a vast right-wing conspiracy.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by goatboy View Post
    Turn the news off.Please
    Can't. It's too much fun since the Dotard got elected

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AlessandraFan View Post
    I suppose Clinton's approval of the sale of 20% of American Uranium productions to the Russians coinciding with a substantial Russian donation to the Clinton slush fund is BS?
    Or 20% of her campaign funding coming from the Saudis?
    How about her public and private stances?
    And was the rigging of the primaries against Bernie Sanders also made up?
    The whitewater controversy?
    That tape of her laughing when discussing the rapist she defended?
    Her going after the women who accused her husband of rape?
    Ironic given how outspoken she is on this Weinstein saga. And on Trump's pussy grabbin'

Where did I say Russia was a paragon of virtue?
    Rose tinted glasses?
    No need for the histrionics.
    Actually if your saying RT represents good unbiased journalism better than the West then its fair game to bring russia into it , suggest you do some research into the attempts by russia lately in the Baltic's they seem to be getting rather animated about russia or is that also histrionics? .

No comment on assassinations annexations etc etc suppression of opposition Putin ridiculous majority banana republic style ? persecution of gays ?

As to Clinton Uranium I am a bit disappointed in you there thats serious Fake news a la Trump and indeed Russia as the previous poster demonstrated in his response. Is Clinton perfect no but in comparison to Trump she is a paragon of Virtue mate . RT is a vehicle to undermine the west no less no more . It worked in USA France and Germany got wise to it and put a stop to it. Putin entertaining Marie Le Pen Fascist Racist bitch ya right , fortunately the attempt to attack macron beaten at its inception traced to Russia .

You need to perhaps be less determined to convict Clinton at any cost .Bernie Saunders not good and in a way it allowed Trump to win . But if your talking dirty politics suggest you look East first

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Freyr View Post
    Awkward collisions is one thing. Vast leaps to influencing decision-making is quite another.
    Agreed.
    I think that Snopes article you quoted plays down Clinton's reach and influence.

Reviews

Actually if your saying RT represents good unbiased journalism better than the West then its fair game to bring russia into it , suggest you do some research into the attempts by russia lately in the Baltic's they seem to be getting rather animated about russia or is that also histrionics? .

No comment on assassinations annexations etc etc suppression of opposition Putin ridiculous majority banana republic style ? persecution of gays ?

As to Clinton Uranium I am a bit disappointed in you there thats serious Fake news a la Trump and indeed Russia as the previous poster demonstrated in his response. Is Clinton perfect no but in comparison to Trump she is a paragon of Virtue mate . RT is a vehicle to undermine the west no less no more . It worked in USA France and Germany got wise to it and put a stop to it. Putin entertaining Marie Le Pen Fascist Racist bitch ya right , fortunately the attempt to attack macron beaten at its inception traced to Russia .

You need to perhaps be less determined to convict Clinton at any cost .Bernie Saunders not good and in a way it allowed Trump to win . But if your talking dirty politics suggest you look East first
    Blaming Bernie? Really?
    Good unbiased journalism?
    I named some good journalists that work there. I also said earlier in this thread that RT is mostly propaganda.
    Stop shoehorning shit for the sake of virtue signalling.
    Last edited by AlessandraFan; 25-10-17 at 20:30. Reason: Persecution of gays? Less of the histrionics dude :(

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast