Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shaving

Default Shaving

A while back I went to see a beautiful Trans girl visiting Dublin who, while managing to remain very polite, wasn't impressed with how I was keeping my pubic hair.
    I had never cut it. It had never come up in any of my relationships and since getting hitched many years ago, and subsequently having no intimacy at home, it really wasn't a topic of discussion. I had what you would call a very full bush.
    But that beautiful Trans girl insisted that she give me a trim.
    So she did. Right there. With a nail scissors.
    It was a hell of an experience - having a girl I had just met lean over my cock with a scissors, but she snipped back the hairs and cleaned them away and it was great.
    So I started keeping it trim myself.
    Since then, I've gotten lots of advice, including from the lovely Bianca Ferraz (gostosa), and I started shaving with a razor.
    Now I love keeping myself shaved. Sack, crack and cock. It's not easy, leaning round in the shower and running a blade over the contours, but I find it really turns me on. I just shaved my ass and balls yesterday and it felt soooo good. Still does now.

If anyone out there hasn't tried it, I can only recommend it.

What's the story with all of you? Anyone into this?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yugynrohami For This Useful Post:

jizrag (23-10-17), ts-oriental-aries (22-10-17), TsBianka (23-10-17)

Reviews

I have done it but it's very itchy lol

That's very true.
    However, a good body lotion after the shower helps.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yugynrohami For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (22-10-17), ts-oriental-aries (22-10-17)

Quote Originally Posted by yugynrohami View Post
    A while back I went to see a beautiful Trans girl visiting Dublin who, while managing to remain very polite, wasn't impressed with how I was keeping my pubic hair.
    I had never cut it. It had never come up in any of my relationships and since getting hitched many years ago, and subsequently having no intimacy at home, it really wasn't a topic of discussion. I had what you would call a very full bush.
    It was a hell of an experience - having a girl I had just met lean over my cock with a scissors, but she snipped back the hairs and cleaned them away and it was great.
    Since then, I've gotten lots of advice, including from the lovely Bianca Ferraz (gostosa), and I started shaving with a razor.
    Now I love keeping myself shaved. Sack, crack and cock. It's not easy, leaning round in the shower and running a blade over the contours, but I find it really turns me on. I just shaved my ass and balls yesterday and it felt soooo good. Still does now.

Sounds yummy
    Hopefully Our Lovely Memories To Last For A Lifetime !
    Everyone is different. I’m a human being and not a manufactured product. Please respect my choice.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ts-oriental-aries For This Useful Post:

yugynrohami (23-10-17)

Reviews

Definitely. A girl or ts that has never shaved would be a disaster, luckily most do. A hairy sack is not nice.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by yugynrohami View Post

Your íntimus parts are smooth like silk (I remember it pretty well ) when a guy is well shaved and clean it’s such a big turn on for me doesn’t matter how you look like but if your parts are nice and clean it’s a must for both side give us (girls) motivation to do a better workship on you guys body

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TsBianka For This Useful Post:

Anitafan (23-10-17), jizrag (23-10-17), yugynrohami (23-10-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TsBianka View Post
    Your íntimus parts are smooth like silk (I remember it pretty well ) when a guy is well shaved and clean it’s such a big turn on for me doesn’t matter how you look like but if your parts are nice and clean it’s a must for both side give us (girls) motivation to do a better workship on you guys body
    Ship?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TsBianka View Post
    Great tip Bianka. Thanks

Reviews

Default Professional shaving

Although I do like to keep neat and tidy, I find it physically difficult to shave well and not cut myself.

However, there are dominatrixes who will include shaving as part of a session. I have always found this to be a fantastic erotic experience. And with the bonus that you have a physical reminder of the session for a while after.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anitafan For This Useful Post:

ts-oriental-aries (23-10-17), yugynrohami (23-10-17)

Quote Originally Posted by robbie9 View Post
    Ship?

Last edited by ts-oriental-aries; 23-10-17 at 11:41.
    Hopefully Our Lovely Memories To Last For A Lifetime !
    Everyone is different. I’m a human being and not a manufactured product. Please respect my choice.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ts-oriental-aries For This Useful Post:

Anitafan (23-10-17), ezio1986 (27-10-17), fiatpunter (23-10-17), jizrag (23-10-17), Mr Cuddles (23-10-17), yugynrohami (23-10-17)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast