Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Swinging?

1. Default Swinging?

Hi all,

Just wondering if there are any good spots or places to go to enjoy some swinging?

I’d be willing to go alone as a single straight male or maybe even with a girl-friend.

Its always been a huge turn on for me to watch people fuck as I’m fucking and maybe if I’m lucky have two girls at once.

I once joined a different site and met up with some like minded people in a hotel. But unfortunately they were sniffing coke and had another guy there who they never told me about and so I left after a quick chat. During the quick chat they told me that because I was young and decent looking that I could get into the scene very easily and would be liked!?

I decided to delete my account on that website since I felt a bit strange with the two dudes and the coke involved.

But since that day I can’t get the idea out of my head and I’d love to give it a try.

Thanks in advance.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by I12345678910 View Post
    Hi all,

Just wondering if there are any good spots or places to go to enjoy some swinging?

I’d be willing to go alone as a single straight male or maybe even with a girl-friend.

Its always been a huge turn on for me to watch people fuck as I’m fucking and maybe if I’m lucky have two girls at once.

I once joined a different site and met up with some like minded people in a hotel. But unfortunately they were sniffing coke and had another guy there who they never told me about and so I left after a quick chat. During the quick chat they told me that because I was young and decent looking that I could get into the scene very easily and would be liked!?

I decided to delete my account on that website since I felt a bit strange with the two dudes and the coke involved.

But since that day I can’t get the idea out of my head and I’d love to give it a try.

Thanks in advance.
    You turned down free Coke and an orgy ?

What was that different site,if I may be so bold to ask.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to peru For This Useful Post:

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by peru View Post
    You turned down free Coke and an orgy ?

What was that different site,if I may be so bold to ask.
    I don’t know how to DM u and I don’t think I’d be allowed post the name of a different site here.

Yeah...not into doing coke or drinking alcohol 🤷*♂️

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by goatboy View Post
    Let me take you by the hand and welcome you to the darkrooms think you might like it,sensory deprivation and alot of hands be free my pretty and dance

Hmmmm darkrooms?
    Tell me more.

6. Default

Its in the name its dark its a big room and your free to play with what ever or whom ever you like but you may need to be vetted by a member
    What would be the ratio of women to men? And how do I get vetted??

I once went to glamworld and it wasn’t what I expected at all :/

Reviews

Hmmmm darkrooms?
    Tell me more.
    Old fashioned photography phrase,meet me in the darkroom at 6 and see what devellopes.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to peru For This Useful Post:

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by peru View Post
    Old fashioned photography phrase,meet me in the darkroom at 6 and see what devellopes.
    Ah that makes sense!ha

When I met up with the others they told me about a club in Blanch that if ur vetted has a place upstairs where all the fun happens. But I can’t remember the name

10. Default

50 50 at all times with suprize night on Wednesday check out dwarf brothel off the singal in Amsterdam its fun
    Unfortunately I’m living in Dublin so Amsterdam isn’t really an option for me!ha but next time I’m there I’ll keep it in mind.

11. Default

Lifes too short keep smiling always loving take care slan need sleep been 3 days not good
    Have a good one dude.

Reviews

Ah that makes sense!ha

When I met up with the others they told me about a club in Blanch that if ur vetted has a place upstairs where all the fun happens. But I can’t remember the name
    Oh my boy,my boy,did you go Harrow ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast