Thread: Jessica Cork

Default Jessica Cork

Hi guys,

Just wondering if someone can PM me a better idea of her location. I booked an appointment with her before but I'm from the south side of Cork and just couldn't quite figure out how to find her.
    Also any details of the experience would be great as I'm going to ring her again today if I can figure it out. And in fairness she's good to text directions but I presume she's used to people knowing the area.

Thanks in advance,

Slippy

[QUOTE=Slippy90;1988646]Hi guys,

Just wondering if someone can PM me a better idea of her location. I booked an appointment with her before but I'm from the south side of Cork and just couldn't quite figure out how to find her.
    Also any details of the experience would be great as I'm going to ring her again today if I can figure it out. And in fairness she's good to text directions but I presume she's used to people knowing the

A few Jessicas in cork this week!

Sorry I mean Jessica Korean who's always here, for a massage

Reviews

Just ring and ask her. Also if you've met her already why do you want to know other people's experiences. If you liked the meeting who cares how other people got on.

Sorry I should've made it clear I never made the appointment because I couldn't quite figure out where she was. She seems to give details to me as if I know the area some what but I've never really gone up there and she found it hard to give me any more.
    Era no worries sorry for grinding your gears I'm not that desperate!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy90 View Post
    Sorry I mean Jessica Korean who's always here, for a massage
    I thought you were lookin about James' sister