Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fall in Pt 3 (TV & Film)

Blog Entries

Smile Fall in Pt 3 (TV & Film)

Just finished catching up with the remarkable Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt when Netflix recommended The Good Place, literally (no literally ) in tears laughing. Better yet I see Empire has returned and I'm really enjoying Legion and that one Jason Momoa show (I'll remember the title as soon as I stop thinking about his abs )

What good shows y'all watching this Fall of 2017 ? Drop a trailer if you please
    What if "It's Raining Men" and 'Let the bodies hit the floor' are both about the same event but from different perspectives 🤔

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cassandra For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (02-10-17), Forceuser (01-10-17)

Reviews

Legion season 1 was awesome!
    Only thing better i saw was daredevil season 2
    Gonna try catch up on season 1 of mr robot
    seems like my cup of tea
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 9/11 moon landings were an outside job

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Forceuser For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (02-10-17)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Manfred21 View Post
    This will either be brilliant or awful. The Inhumans always were the Rita Ora s of Marvel groups lol, t
    What if "It's Raining Men" and 'Let the bodies hit the floor' are both about the same event but from different perspectives 🤔

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    This will either be brilliant or awful. The Inhumans always were the Rita Ora s of Marvel groups lol, t
    its awful...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reviews

Just finished catching up with the remarkable Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt when Netflix recommended The Good Place, literally (no literally ) in tears laughing. Better yet I see Empire has returned and I'm really enjoying Legion and that one Jason Momoa show (I'll remember the title as soon as I stop thinking about his abs )

What good shows y'all watching this Fall of 2017 ? Drop a trailer if you please
    Hey Cassandra , if your recommending given your knowledge of this genre I will take a look seen some trailers for Legion its a go . Hope your well.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (08-11-17)

Reviews

Coming soon

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Forceuser For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (03-10-17)

I Have still to watch it. There is another X Men spin of starting today called "The Gifted". Legion season 2 starts early next year and will have 10 episode.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Manfred21 View Post
    I Have still to watch it. There is another X Men spin of starting today called "The Gifted". Legion season 2 starts early next year and will have 10 episode.
    Oh my. How did the CW miss this one ? Lol. Will have to see it, I saw the in humans on the home site of my favourite streaming site, I can PM yup a link if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Forceuser View Post
    its awful...
    It just came out. Literally two days ago, are you sure? Oh wait, it's the Queens hair isn't it? Yeah I knew them straightening it was a bad idea. Poor Simon, he up in there cutting a villian rug but to what use eh?

Anyone know what happened to this show, heard alotta noise earlier in the year but now zilch.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RZpJeuXo2CY
    Last edited by Cassandra; 03-10-17 at 02:10.

Reviews

Oh my. How did the CW miss this one ? Lol. Will have to see it, I saw the in humans on the home site of my favourite streaming site, I can PM yup a link if you like.

It just came out. Literally two days ago, are you sure? Oh wait, it's the Queens hair isn't it? Yeah I knew them straightening it was a bad idea. Poor Simon, he up in there cutting a villian rug but to what use eh?

Anyone know what happened to this show, heard alotta noise earlier in the year but now zilch.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RZpJeuXo2CY
    Very sure
    then again,im not a fan of agents of shield or the cw shows
    way to cheesy for me,prefer netflixs grittiness
    defenders wasnt to bad,

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast