Thread: Time wasters

Default Time wasters

Wats the story with men making appointments, and not even a txt to inform you that they cant make it . We all have others things in our life to be doing than waiting on time wasters. Ok some girls might have it handy sit around waiting on calls all day ,not this baby unless am touring . Alot of wankers on this and there alot of true gent. And for the question they ask.. 1, can I come twice in 30 min. 2, I want sex . 3, can't make it till four o clock can i just have a little wank while ur on the phone . 4, will u do quickie 50e. 5, what ur prices look at me profile. 6,last min outcalls not for me ,I like to be organise. 7, lads coming full of sniff don't know if the coming or going. And am sure u can think of more . But the gents on the other hand always turn up always come back , tell u in advance . Txt it u can't make it ,some but gifts and kinky knicks . Lads u need to think that us babes have to eat shit shower sleep n shop. Please can u be abit more on the ball to making your appointments. JUST A LITTLE RESPECT PLEASE thanks for taking the time out to read this . Love from Pam Irish summer.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Pam69 For This Useful Post:

annabela (21-09-17), clarelad (22-09-17), libby (23-09-17), Liberty Love (21-09-17), LLLLL (21-09-17), mr gear (21-09-17), rebelscouse (21-09-17), rubber94 (21-09-17), ts-oriental-aries (21-09-17)