Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Does banging a t/s make u gay??

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Retrotrunks View Post
    I do not like men or cock but I must admit most of the t/s r fucking hot, i don't want cock myself or kiss or suck but is ok 2 give it lol ????
    Life is short, at least you will know then

Reviews

Personally I love the ladies.

But if you don't try the ts or tv experience you Are missing out on some seriously erotic fun .

Who really cares about the labels anyway?

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Playitsam For This Useful Post:

ts-oriental-aries (13-09-17)

Quote Originally Posted by BuySexualBarry View Post
    Yes it felt quite different to me, harder inside not as supple as a natural vagina, and it didn't surround the cock the same way around the shaft but the friction on the head of my penis was similar. Im glad I met her, I would do it again. She was VERY unique and unusual looking thats what attracted me to her in the beginning.
    Sounds great, cheers. Incredible what surgeons can do nowadays.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to randaddy2017 For This Useful Post:

BuySexualBarry (13-09-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by randaddy2017 View Post
    Sounds great, cheers. Incredible what surgeons can do nowadays.
    Its going back to 2000 so 17 years ago ! They are probably better now. If you want to pm me I can give you a link to a video she is in.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BuySexualBarry For This Useful Post:

randaddy2017 (13-09-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSarahBarra View Post
    It's just a girl with a strap on. A really nice warm strap on that doesn't look weird in flesh colours or get all sticky with bits of fluff sticking to it.
    Not sure why but I imagine a girl with a strap on would be very weird and off-putting.

9. Default

a question for buysexualbarry. the postop girl you were with, did you need to wear a condom? i am curious because i think the surgically created fake vagina, is just like a pouch? it is not like a genetic vagina so is the sti impossible for both partners?

Quote Originally Posted by DixonCider View Post
    a question for buysexualbarry. the postop girl you were with, did you need to wear a condom? i am curious because i think the surgically created fake vagina, is just like a pouch? it is not like a genetic vagina so is the sti impossible for both partners?
    You could still catch a range of diseases, mate. Otherwise bum sex would be safe and it isnt.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to randaddy2017 For This Useful Post:

BuySexualBarry (14-09-17)

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by randaddy2017 View Post
    You could still catch a range of diseases, mate. Otherwise bum sex would be safe and it isnt.
    I dont think it is the same? Because the bum is not an artificially created "pouch" for want of better words. the asshole is connected internally to other things where i think the postop vagina isnt? is like a diaphragm really?

Quote Originally Posted by DixonCider View Post
    You still need to use a condom as it's still risky. If there's a cut in there, the risk will be very high.
    There are many new techniques of surgery now. Not at all like a pouch now as there is one called as the Sigmoid Colon Vaginoplasty.
    Hopefully Our Lovely Memories To Last For A Lifetime !
    Everyone is different. I’m a human being and not a manufactured product. Please respect my choice.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ts-oriental-aries For This Useful Post:

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ts-oriental-aries View Post
    You still need to use a condom as it's still risky. If there's a cut in there, the risk will be very high.
    There are many new techniques of surgery now. Not at all like a pouch now as there is one called as the Sigmoid Colon Vaginoplasty.
    i did not understand much of the last line but I will take your word for it as you seem like avery intelligent knowledgeable lady aries x

16. The Following User Says Thank You to DixonCider For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast