Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Any problems you want to share???

Oh luther, your such a nosey bugger, but since you asked I HAVENT REALLY BEEN FEELING MYSELF LATELY! theres something missing in my life luther. and i can feel that people are talking about me all the fecking time. i really think they dont like me or something............luther, have you got all night.........ahhh thanks for listening..........well it all began.............

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Singh View Post
    its "The Sweetie" (reg tm) and her United Colours of Beneton arsing about with the place again.Probably fixing the clock again.

Ladies and Gents we are making some major chnages for the next few weeks strating from now and the site will be down.Talk in a few weeks.
    Ah your getting cynical in your auld age West like the two original (and best) X factor judges…

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jasus View Post
    Oh luther, your such a nosey bugger, but since you asked I HAVENT REALLY BEEN FEELING MYSELF LATELY! theres something missing in my life luther. and i can feel that people are talking about me all the fecking time. i really think they dont like me or something............luther, have you got all night.........ahhh thanks for listening..........well it all began.............
    Go on............. I'm here to listen son..... I mean.... dad...... I mean.........oh God what have I said................oh shit, sorry didn't mean to take you old mans name in vain, fuck it, ah bugger, sorry for cursing.............

I'm going to shut up now............. I'm much better at listening...........

You were saying something about being born in a hay shed......... do go on..........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

I know, born in a freckin hay shed jus so we could get the bru, and there was a load of hippys partying flat out, cos it was christmas they said. SO WHAT! I,d only just be born for freak sake. is it any wonder i,ve a complex? IS IT ANY WONDER I,M STONED ALL THE TIME?...................................................................givus a lite mate.....

Blog Entries

I know, born in a freckin hay shed jus so we could get the bru, and there was a load of hippys partying flat out, cos it was christmas they said. SO WHAT! I,d only just be born for freak sake. is it any wonder i,ve a complex? IS IT ANY WONDER I,M STONED ALL THE TIME?...................................................................givus a lite mate.....
    So your problems started from an early age and the enviornment you were exposed to led to drugs and being strung up...... I mean strung out.......

Now what kind of a relationship did you have with your dad???
    L

Red face

I never knew my real dad. Ma wouldn,t talk about it but i think she was tripping when i was conceived. uncle joe was a waster, couldn,t even do DIY! i used to pretend my real da was someone really important...... Thats when the problems REALLY began.........
    Last edited by jasus; 17-04-09 at 12:34.

Thumbs down is your 1st name marty by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    So your problems started from an early age and the enviornment you were exposed to led to drugs and being strung up...... I mean strung out.......
    luther, i dont know if i can go through another psycho-babelatherapists sessions. i mean like man, the first 4 dudes Apostlatherapy made things worse for me man. but they like made a fortune from the best selling book, The New Testicle.

you aren't planning to start your own church or anything LUTHER are you now man????????

jasus man.

Blog Entries

is your 1st name marty by any chance?
    you aren't planning to start your own church or anything LUTHER are you now man????????[/B]

jasus man.
    Maybe I already have...............

Want to join???

How would it make you feel if you did join???

Accepted as part of a community???

Is that what you are looking for???

Acceptance and understanding???
    L

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Maybe I already have...............

Want to join???

How would it make you feel if you did join???

Accepted as part of a community???

Is that what you are looking for???

Acceptance and understanding???
    AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

no.......sob sob.....

you see, i,d my own band at one time.....we were pure ROCK,N,ROLL man......Jasus and the Disciples we were called, played a few big new age festivals we did.

I remember the 1st one, the Mount Festival, i done the old give me an F, give me a U, give me a C, give me a K....right everyone be nice to one another..... next thing the press got hold of it, then the mystics and the philosophers, for feck sake, as if no one ever said be nice to one another before. before i knew it i was the new jimi hendrix of the day........it was too much, too much too soon Luther.......sigh

i,m still hearing voices........... sundays, i just hide in bed with a pillow on my head. why wont it stop.......all i want is to be left alone......

help poor jasus please luther, your,e the man.

Blog Entries

AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

no.......sob sob.....

you see, i,d my own band at one time.....we were pure ROCK,N,ROLL man......Jasus and the Disciples we were called, played a few big new age festivals we did.

I remember the 1st one, the Mount Festival, i done the old give me an F, give me a U, give me a C, give me a K....right everyone be nice to one another..... next thing the press got hold of it, then the mystics and the philosophers, for feck sake, as if no one ever said be nice to one another before. before i knew it i was the new jimi hendrix of the day........it was too much, too much too soon Luther.......sigh

i,m still hearing voices........... sundays, i just hide in bed with a pillow on my head. why wont it stop.......all i want is to be left alone......

help poor jasus please luther, your,e the man.

Take some comfort in the fact that no mater how bad things may have been at the height of your "rock rolling" career, and how the fame may have gotten to you, there's always somebody worse off.........

John Lennon's Bigger Than Jesus Statement - In Context <<<< Link

Do you really want to be left alone???

Or do you really crave the attention???

Do you really want to be the biggest???

Do you hate the Bettles
    L

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast