Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the kinkiest sex with a TS have you done?

Reviews

1) had a full makeover to be a sissy slut then fell to my knees and sucked 2 meaty Brazilian TV cocks before I wast spit roasted like a dirty slut

2) DP with a TS on another lady, both me and the TS swapping from ass to vagina and back again before I let the TS pound the lady in the arse while I fisted her

Both great experiences, both in Dublin.

I have an appointment this week in London with a TV and woman. I'll post an update here if it surpasses the above 2 punts.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OpenMindOllie For This Useful Post:

Aftershot (14-09-17), gameboy (28-09-17), ts-oriental-aries (10-09-17)

3. Default

Having group sex with 3 ts it's amazing and I am looking forward to the next time

Reviews

Not the kinkiest thing in the world but I always love it when I'm leaving and the girl walks me to the door and she's completely naked.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dave028 For This Useful Post:

Aftershot (14-09-17)

Quote Originally Posted by dave028 View Post
    Not the kinkiest thing in the world but I always love it when I'm leaving and the girl walks me to the door and she's completely naked.
    It doesn't really matter, as long as you find it really kinky to yourself. Everyone is different
    Hopefully Our Lovely Memories To Last For A Lifetime !
    Everyone is different. I’m a human being and not a manufactured product. Please respect my choice.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ts-oriental-aries For This Useful Post:

dave028 (10-09-17)

Quote Originally Posted by hotbody View Post
    Sadly mine is not dont yet��
    But I have a fantasy of visiting a certain ts and sliding the money under the door, the door opens, walk inside and the ts is in school girl uniform, no under ware, and rock hard. I kiss the ts passionately, and drop to my knees just behind the door and suck until she explodes
    . then finish off the appointment in the bedroom and then shower.
    That doesn't count. It's a fantasy

Hopefully it will happen one day...
    Everyone is different. I’m a human being and not a manufactured product. Please respect my choice.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ts-oriental-aries For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (20-09-17)

Quote Originally Posted by hotbody View Post
    Sadly mine is not dont yet��
    But I have a fantasy of visiting a certain ts and sliding the money under the door, the door opens, walk inside and the ts is in school girl uniform, no under ware, and rock hard. I kiss the ts passionately, and drop to my knees just behind the door and suck until she explodes
    . then finish off the appointment in the bedroom and then shower.
    Go for it if you really want it. Then report back . Its easy to arrange doesn't sound too far out there and could be fun as hell. Best thing with fantasies is not to make them to serious, as they never go as clock work as you expect it to be. So always have a laugh ready.

I mean Aries would look pretty yummy in a school uniform .

I got fucked by two shemales once. Was meeting just one but another one joined up later on. What can I say, they fucked my brains out. Returned the favor but forgot to fuck one girl who was just amazing (I sucked her but her ass escaped me). How can I forgive myself now?

Quote Originally Posted by rick1981ireland View Post
    Go for it if you really want it. Then report back . Its easy to arrange doesn't sound too far out there and could be fun as hell. Best thing with fantasies is not to make them to serious, as they never go as clock work as you expect it to be. So always have a laugh ready.

I mean Aries would look pretty yummy in a school uniform .
    I don't have school girl uniforms

Aries x

Reviews

Aries great thread, making me think I need to spice things up.
    Love slowly unwraping a sexily dressed lady.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to rob_tig For This Useful Post:

ts-oriental-aries (12-09-17)

Certainly food for thought, really need to try new positions. Keep these interesting threads coming Aries.
    I want to feel your long sexy legs in nylons wrapped around me as I explore your sexy body

16. The Following User Says Thank You to andy71 For This Useful Post:

ts-oriental-aries (14-09-17)

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast