Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the kinkiest sex with a TS have you done?

Must definitely be more kinkier in the future, what have I been missing.
    I want to feel your long sexy legs in nylons wrapped around me as I explore your sexy body

I had never been with a trans woman until I met one on a dating site in London, quite a few years ago. Her photos were very pretty but I was nervous. We met on the street somewhere in Covent Garden, she was stunning. We went to a bar together, had a couple of drinks - it was a very quiet bar, nobody except us in the place, and the barman wasnt paying attention. She grabbed my cock, realised it was hard, pulled my pants down a couple of inches and ducked under the table to suck it. It didn't last long but it was one of the most memorable blow jobs I've ever had. We dated for a while, and it was great, then stopped, but I still see her (and fucked her again last month. Still stunning.)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to suitandtieman For This Useful Post:

ts-oriental-aries (14-09-17)

I have to say this is giving me a lot of ideas

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Curiousaboutcock For This Useful Post:

ts-oriental-aries (15-09-17)

Reviews

I've had Rammer fuck me in lots of positions without removing her cock from me and all the the time controlling me - at times slapping my face, spitting on me, pulling my arms back so that I feel she has complete power over me, choking me and pushing my face into the mattress. She's followed that up with fucking my mouth, holding her cock in deep until I'm gagging, then cumming over my face. But the icing on the cake was how, immediately after she came, she told me to "put it in your mouth" and got me to clean her. She even started to get hard straight away. The kinkiest part of all was the time she followed this up by taking me into the bathroom, putting her cock into my mouth and pissing in a controlled manner, so that I was taking her piss straight down my throat without a single drop spilling out.

Jesus, I've got to see Rammer. Alexandra ( I think that was her name?, the really aggressive - in a good way, hung girl who was around a couple of years ago ) fucked the hell out of mythroat , practically raped my face and I loved every bit of it.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by boredstiff78 View Post
    Jesus, I've got to see Rammer. Alexandra ( I think that was her name?, the really aggressive - in a good way, hung girl who was around a couple of years ago ) fucked the hell out of mythroat , practically raped my face and I loved every bit of it.
    I am guessing you mean Alekssandra

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MGMD1990 View Post
    It probably doesn't compare to some of the previous posts, but my last punt was with a TV, and while fucking me at one point, she had me laying face down on the bed, and kneeled on my legs and put her hands on my back. So while she was going balls deep, I was going to take it no matter what. And I loved it.
    Dear god....

One of the kinkiest moment I had was a few months ago. I was staying on the 10th floor of a 5 star hotel in Tysons Corner in Virginia. In the middle of the session, he pulled all the curtain aside, the hotel room is a full glass window from top to bottom, side to side. We were fully naked and had sex by the window.

I was not expecting that!
    Hopefully Our Lovely Memories To Last For A Lifetime !
    Everyone is different. I’m a human being and not a manufactured product. Please respect my choice.

Quote Originally Posted by ts-oriental-aries View Post
    One of the kinkiest moment I had was a few months ago. I was staying on the 10th floor of a 5 star hotel in Tysons Corner in Virginia. In the middle of the session, he pulled all the curtain aside, the hotel room is a full glass window from top to bottom, side to side. We were fully naked and had sex by the window.

I was not expecting that!
    Very hot and erotic idea, added to the occasion.
    I want to feel your long sexy legs in nylons wrapped around me as I explore your sexy body

To be fair she was just defending against negative comments he has made, and not for the first time. I have read many threads over the last year or so in which he attacked the girls and in particular Iris. Also his tagline his highly insulting(and not mistakenly) considering which forum he posts most in.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jbl For This Useful Post:

Iris Gomez (26-09-17), robbie9 (27-09-17)

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast