Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the kinkiest sex with a TS have you done?

Reviews

Probably not that kinky, but a ts cumming in my mouth. It never happened to me before, but i was sucking away, kneeling down in with a bed right behind me. Ts (Bianca Ferraz btw) was obviously enjoying it and she's a tall dominating figure in front of me. Amazingly feminine and curvy. She finally came but it was a shock to me I had no indication it would happen and never had that sensation before!

But she didn't withdraw her cock, just left it in my mouth, pressed it in slightly further and moaned. I wanted to spit the jizz out, but had no choice but to swallow and keep sucking. Tbh, it was a great experience. I don't enjoy the taste, but the idea of it happening and having no control over it is sexy. Would definitely recommend

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to wexfordboyo For This Useful Post:

Aftershot (14-09-17), Barney Rubble (07-09-17), ezio1986 (07-09-17), irdave (11-09-17), IrishSarahBarra (07-09-17), LinnLP13 (07-09-17), pigsmickey (08-09-17), robbie9 (20-09-17), ts-oriental-aries (07-09-17)

Quote Originally Posted by wexfordboyo View Post
    Probably not that kinky, but a ts cumming in my mouth. It never happened to me before, but i was sucking away, kneeling down in with a bed right behind me. Ts (Bianca Ferraz btw) was obviously enjoying it and she's a tall dominating figure in front of me. Amazingly feminine and curvy. She finally came but it was a shock to me I had no indication it would happen and never had that sensation before!

But she didn't withdraw her cock, just left it in my mouth, pressed it in slightly further and moaned. I wanted to spit the jizz out, but had no choice but to swallow and keep sucking. Tbh, it was a great experience. I don't enjoy the taste, but the idea of it happening and having no control over it is sexy. Would definitely recommend
    The taste varies from one person to another
    Hopefully Our Lovely Memories To Last For A Lifetime !
    Everyone is different. I知 a human being and not a manufactured product. Please respect my choice.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ts-oriental-aries For This Useful Post:

Aftershot (14-09-17)

Ts mistika was very forceful with me, renatha lopez slapped my face and called me a bitch and a slut as i sucked her cock,ts victoria kheller blew her warm load all over my face,ts iris made me give her a "good blowjob",ts irish claudia 69ed me deep till i came,i left raicia ferrari breathless. So many great memories.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jbl For This Useful Post:

Aftershot (14-09-17), freestyler75 (07-09-17), Iris Gomez (18-09-17), ts-oriental-aries (07-09-17), youngstud87 (28-09-17)

Quote Originally Posted by jbl View Post
    Ts mistika was very forceful with me, renatha lopez slapped my face and called me a bitch and a slut as i sucked her cock,ts victoria kheller blew her warm load all over my face,ts iris made me give her a "good blowjob",ts irish claudia 69ed me deep till i came,i left raicia ferrari breathless. So many great memories.
    The keyword is "kinkiest" ....
    You need to decide on one
    Last edited by ts-oriental-aries; 07-09-17 at 19:23.
    Everyone is different. I知 a human being and not a manufactured product. Please respect my choice.

Quote Originally Posted by MissticMac View Post
    The kinkiest sex hmm well I've to say my 1st time,, I had texted her before I met and said just cause it's my 1st time please don't go easy on me!�� 1st thing she done was put handcuffs on me was such an unreal feeling of helplessness and being completely overpowered. I loved it.
    Sure or not...
    Sound like a fantasy for a first timer

9. Default

I don't enjoy the taste, but the idea of it happening and having no control over it is sexy. Would definitely recommend
    This. A simple bj isn't too kinky but no control is so hot.

Don't know if I should drop names but heres my story. I was sitting/lying against the headboard of the bed, she straddles my chest and tells me to suck her cock. As she started getting hard I started gagging so instinctively go to move my hands up but realise shes kneeling on my arms and pinning me down. She see's i'm starting to struggle, instead of easing off she goes harder and deeper. Now I'm not really sucking so much as getting my throat fucked. Fast forward a few mins and she pulls out, I'm feel like I ran a 4 minute mile, before i have a chance to catch my breath she grabs the top of my head and cums on my face.

The best part was at the start she grabbed me by the throat and asked if I wanted to be her bitch, no stopping and asking "is that ok? will I go softer? where can I cum?" She got the thumbs up and just went for it!

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FrankieO For This Useful Post:

hoordog (14-09-17), irishjp (08-09-17), IrishSarahBarra (08-09-17), suitandtieman (14-09-17), ts-oriental-aries (07-09-17)

The few times Ive had someone cum in my mouth its never the moment they cum thats the best bit its always the thought of it happening and the thought of what Ive done thats the really good feeling. Stupid to say but it leaves me feeling warm inside.

That "no control" feeling happens when you're not aware of it coming (especially if the bastard doesn't say anything lol ). The explosion of warmth and taste is really goodeven if your reaction is to spit it all out.
    Last edited by rick1981ireland; 08-09-17 at 11:17.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to rick1981ireland For This Useful Post:

pigsmickey (30-10-18)

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    + 1 .................................
    Good to know
    Last edited by ts-oriental-aries; 08-09-17 at 20:32.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ts-oriental-aries For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Been there done that with a TS, TV as well.

Never done it with a natural born woman & a TS.

I feel like I have not lived!
    You will, one day!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ts-oriental-aries For This Useful Post:

what it was will not be discussed. but it was with ts tyra. im a repeat visitor

18. The Following User Says Thank You to alterego31 For This Useful Post:

ts-oriental-aries (10-09-17)

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast