Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex positions

Anybody have experienced to get fucked in several positions (5-6 positions at least) without her pulling out her cock off your ass in another word changing positions without her cock leave your ass even a second. Raise your hand if you do please

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ts-shemale-rammer For This Useful Post:

Anitafan (05-09-17), hoordog (01-09-17), pigsmickey (08-09-17), suitandtieman (14-09-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ts-shemale-rammer View Post
    Anybody have experienced to get fucked in several positions (5-6 positions at least) without her pulling out her cock off your ass in another word changing positions without her cock leave your ass even a second. Raise your hand if you do please

My hand is raised, Ms Rammer, and I'd like to thank you for introducing me to that pleasure!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hoordog For This Useful Post:

ts-shemale-rammer (03-09-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ts-shemale-rammer View Post
    I had some mind blowing experiences with Ts Saamira it was my first time really enjoying getting fucked. Laying on my back and looking at her while she pounded my ass was great.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dave028 For This Useful Post:

ts-oriental-aries (02-09-17)

Quote Originally Posted by hotbody View Post
    Its hard to beat a bit of gfe to start off slowly, until both party's are rock hard and ready to fuck each other. Any position after that is fine with me, end result both explode like its there first time��
    Kissing is the best part in any intimacy.
    Mish & kissing at the sane time is one of the best!
    Last edited by ts-oriental-aries; 02-09-17 at 18:40.
    Hopefully Our Lovely Memories To Last For A Lifetime !
    Everyone is different. I’m a human being and not a manufactured product. Please respect my choice.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ts-oriental-aries For This Useful Post:

ezio1986 (03-09-17), hoordog (03-09-17), irdave (03-09-17), RicFlair (03-09-17)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7482.JPG 
Views:	197 
Size:	39.0 KB 
ID:	122333

This may help. I couldn't find the one with transsexuals. The concept is still the same
    Everyone is different. I’m a human being and not a manufactured product. Please respect my choice.

You forget spooning
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170903_154556.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	21.9 KB 
ID:	122334

And hold one leg up so you can get the full access

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ts-shemale-rammer For This Useful Post:

freestyler75 (03-09-17), hoordog (03-09-17), suitandtieman (14-09-17)

Quote Originally Posted by dave028 View Post
    I had some mind blowing experiences with Ts Saamira it was my first time really enjoying getting fucked. Laying on my back and looking at her while she pounded my ass was great.
    Why quote my post and telling your experience? Wrong answer to the wrong question i suppose. No need to tell me who have you met as i have no interest to know and you remain a joker to me btw, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by ts-oriental-aries View Post
    One of the best for first timers but not everyone is flexible
    Is doggy not the best for first timers ?.

Quote Originally Posted by ts-oriental-aries View Post
    I like to be on top of somebody when he is a bit large down below. So I will know if I can handle it
    Doggy style is not advisable for first timers or when receiving a very large one
    Why not ?????

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieFol View Post
    Why not ?????
    It's the best to experimenting IRL to get your answer

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast