Thread: Elegant, Exclusive,Toned, Tanned ,Insatiably Irresistible Playmate :flirt:

Dick Elegant, Exclusive,Toned, Tanned ,Insatiably Irresistible Playmate :flirt:

100% GENUINELY IRISH...

♥Elegance, Class, Educated and Sophistication all wrapped up in one unbelievable Smoking Hot, Sexy package!!!.. Time spent in my company will leave you Relieved, Refreshed and Raring for more..

♥ Cum Let me wrap my sweet juicy lips around your juicy cock and play with my sweet wet l
    Pussy in my Luxury Love Nest where all your sexual fantasies will come true. Hard Throbbing cocks VERY welcome... I do LUV to slide up and down Hard Throbbing Cocks

♥ All Favorites listed are inclusive of Price and provided with Skill, Thrill and Enthusiasm. No sneaky hidden extras.

♥ Call or PM me for an appointment. If for some reason you are not getting a response from my phone, keep trying, I'm well worth the wait

♥ If you wish, you may text me with your name, time of booking required, duration of appointment and any specific requirements that you may have for our date and I will do my utmost best in reverting back to you as soon as I possibly can....

Kisses and a Virtual feel ,

Your Insatiable Irish Playmate

Leigha♥♥♥♥♥
    STRONG PEOPLE DON'T PUT OTHERS DOWN, THEY LIFT THEM UP♡♡
    Strong minded, Classy, Intelligent Playmate Back In Town

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Irish Leigha For This Useful Post:

Dom69 (04-09-17), pob1980 (31-08-17), Toolbox (29-08-17), westerner04 (31-08-17)