Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Squirting?

Hey there, I have been with 4 girls here too, 1 is the legend of Aunty Lulu, im not sure.if she.still in the business but she was u real, then another one who is very very good is Demi, amazing woman with the best attitude and great kisser, not at the same level of AL but there, then Redhead Lolly, very good looking girl with one of the most amazing bodies ever and then a german girl Denisa, also really good but not as engaging.
    Im really looking forward to meet energetic Y when she is back, then loads advertize it and nothing, they'll said they will do it over the phone and then the excuses arise from everywhere...it is a gamble this, Im only going for squirters.
    Good luck mate

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bone 39 View Post
    Hey there, I have been with 4 girls here too, 1 is the legend of Aunty Lulu, im not sure.if she.still in the business but she was u real, then another one who is very very good is Demi, amazing woman with the best attitude and great kisser, not at the same level of AL but there, then Redhead Lolly, very good looking girl with one of the most amazing bodies ever and then a german girl Denisa, also really good but not as engaging.
    Im really looking forward to meet energetic Y when she is back, then loads advertize it and nothing, they'll said they will do it over the phone and then the excuses arise from everywhere...it is a gamble this, Im only going for squirters.
    Good luck mate
    Have met Lulu (if the same,English,high forties, don't think she's been in Ireland in a good while),Demi and Lavinia-didn't know this about them.
    Considered meeting Redheaded Lolly a few times but left it too late and never got round to it.
    Have also intended to meet Yasmin and hopefully will when she returns.
    Fake news!!FAKE NEWS!!!Covfefe.
    We're making America great again!!
    We got good people on it!

Nothing unique about squirting.

I squirt every time I have sex !!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    See the post above she knows what she is talking about like 100%.

I went out with a woman for a few years if you really worked her up she would cum buckets (like everywhere & squirting.)

Brilliant......................Amazing.

But then you had to sleep in it!!
    Yes I've been with ladies and it's like a river and if she is on top squatting on you it can be like a tap it's brilliant but then you realise she's on your side of da bed
    Last edited by nibb; 07-10-17 at 09:00.

Quote Originally Posted by ilikelovelygirls2 View Post
    The article was funny but the comments on the page were the icing on the cake.
    Conclusion its is piss plain and simple. Science said so there
    They should change the name of this song to she blinded me with piss.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Manfred21 For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12