Thread: Awesome video...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Awesome video...

I've been really interested in primatology lately, so maybe I'm biased. But right now I think the following is the best thing I have ever seen EVER.

YouTube - Chimp Talk Show Host

And I just wanted to share it with EI.

Keep in mind that a chimp like that has the pulling strength of about five athletic young men, he could easily rip that girl apart and kill her!!!!

She seems to get really uncomfortable as he fondles her alot, and then totally freaks when he kisses her. Kissing is a natural expression done by chimps (there's a video of chimps french-kissing a girl), so maybe that part wasn't scripted. I wonder would many of the girls here let a chimp do that, what would they think if a chimp showed up at their apartment, lol.

I love her clothes and the chimps clothes as well, she looks like a real hooker. And I love the bit at the end where both chimps come out dancing and squeal and go crazy and then the girl has a stunned look on her face. For me the heavy fondling and kiss were probably unscripted and also, I think it might have been a celebrity guest (not one of the regular girls who are working with him). Best video ever.

Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 14-04-09 at 13:02.