Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: STRANGE DAY IN A h

Reviews

Default STRANGE DAY IN A h

Had a strange day yesterday as in a cafe having a meal with a Lady friend...
    Which a Lady who was 19 or 20 came over to take our order...
    Now she was beautiful brunette and lovely Lady to...
    But as we order she kept touching me on the shoulder and running her hand up and down my arm...
    As she said my shirt was nice...
    At time pay no heed as we finish our meal and went up to pay....
    To which she came over to me and excuse me please as she pass me and as she did she grab and got a good feel of my ass...
    I was shock but said nothing as look at her as she wink at me as she look back....
    And this is not the first time that happen to me as had other encounters but if best to smile and move on...

But point of this thread is if a Gentleman or guy done that to a Lady....
    As if it was me or a Gent who touch or grab her on ass or arm...
    He and I would probably been accuse of sexual harassment as I would never dare to do that with consent of Lady first....
    My Lady friend thought it was funny and it was nice but I felt uncomfortable and put that down to my shyness....
    But if the role was reversed it wouldn't look funny in that way for her as she have every right to feel molested and angry...
    Now I know it happen to lot of other Gents here but like me you wouldn't dare do that to a stranger especially a Lady...
    Lot of guys think this funny as beautiful Lady make a pass like touching in explicit part and it probably is...
    But in public it can be embarrassing for me....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Sweet Guy For This Useful Post:

Rockerman (09-10-22)

Reviews

Strange day for a strange guy.
    Never had an unknown woman grabbing my ass in public, I think, although one might have tried to aim a kick at it once.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bratsimpson1 View Post
    Strange day for a strange guy.
    Never had an unknown woman grabbing my ass in public, I think, although one might have tried to aim a kick at it once.
    She probably trying to get your attention...
    You weren't taking heed of her advance's to you mate

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sweet Guy View Post
    But as we order she kept touching me on the shoulder and running her hand up and down my arm...
    To which she came over to me and excuse me please as she pass me and as she did she grab and got a good feel of my ass...
    I was shock but said nothing as look at her as she wink at me as she look back....
    And this is not the first time that happen to me as had other encounters but if best to smile and move on...

He and I would probably been accuse of sexual harassment as I would never dare to do that with consent of Lady first....
    My Lady friend thought it was funny and it was nice but I felt uncomfortable and put that down to my shyness....
    But if the role was reversed it wouldn't look funny in that way for her as she have every right to feel molested and angry...
    Now I know it happen to lot of other Gents here but like me you wouldn't dare do that to a stranger especially a Lady...
    Lot of guys think this funny as beautiful Lady make a pass like touching in explicit part and it probably is...
    In today's western societies young woman are at their horniest between ages late teens to mid late 20s. Also in today's gynocentric western societies woman want to have lots of special privileges and to control men. While at the same time they do not want to have any responsibility for their actions. Woman are a lot like spoilt little girls and as such dont take any BS from them. Your story is one example of these double standards that are happening everyday. This young woman was practicing on you her new skillset of toying with a man for her amusement. Where you being all sweet and nice
    Last edited by F-Dub; 20-08-17 at 13:31.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to F-Dub For This Useful Post:

TonyB (20-08-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by F-Dub View Post
    In today's western societies young woman are at their horniest between ages late teens to mid late 20s. Also in today's gynocentric western societies woman want to have lots of special privileges and to control men. While at the same time they do not want to have any responsibility for their actions. Woman are a lot like spoilt little girls and as such dont take any BS from them. Your story is one example of these double standards that are happening everyday. This young woman was practicing on you her new skillset of toying with a man for her amusement. Where you being all sweet and nice
    Did the girlfriend not like the burka you bought her?
    Perhaps it was the wrong colour?

Reviews

Probably heard about your lip massage

9. The Following User Says Thank You to redforever For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (09-10-22)

Reviews

Pm me the cafe name wouldn't mind going to check her out

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dragonjay View Post
    Pm me the cafe name wouldn't mind going to check her out
    It was in Amsterdam, there was dope and hallucinations involved.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bratsimpson1 For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (20-08-17)

Reviews

You don't know the half of it..
    When other girls see you with beautiful women they get jealous and it’s a competition now with them and she will try now to get your attention and bed you, I know, the amount of girls that tried it on with me just because I was with Selena

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JustinBeaver View Post
    You don't know the half of it..
    When other girls see you with beautiful women they get jealous and it’s a competition now with them and she will try now to get your attention and bed you, I know, the amount of girls that tried it on with me just because I was with Selena
    Was this in Amsterdam? Did it involve dope and hallucinations?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast