Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Adrienn??

Reviews

I am also hoping she will be back very soon.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by LetsDoThis View Post
    Barney, if she comes back, make it a priority to visit her. Has to be one of the funniest, genuine and hella sexy women I've ever met in any capacity ever. I'm smiling just thinking of her now, she totally cracks me up.
    Yeah, she's one of a kind.
    You would have to be made of stone not to enjoy your time with adrienn you can't help but laugh she's fucking cracked. But she can also be very sincere and sweet but mostly crackers

3. The Following User Says Thank You to circumcised guy For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hadaway View Post
    Saul not left, he is still here and doing fine, Saul himself will be back as we all know on here about sentences is that life is never really life
    Saul said he was "out" was never coming back and you are saying he is still here. Your making a liar out of the guy. If saul was here we would know he was an upfront honest guy. I liked him. Please dont call him a liar. Let him go in peace dont tarnish his memory.

Reviews

what a lady

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BuySexualBarry View Post
    Saul said he was "out" was never coming back and you are saying he is still here. Your making a liar out of the guy. If saul was here we would know he was an upfront honest guy. I liked him. Please dont call him a liar. Let him go in peace dont tarnish his memory.
    FFS Saul, you could have chose a better name than BuySexualBarry to recreate yourself. How's Adreinn ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JustinBeaver View Post
    FFS Saul, you could have chose a better name than BuySexualBarry to recreate yourself. How's Adreinn ?
    Barry might be endlessly fascinated with Saul,just as randaddy2017 is, but neither is Saul.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bratsimpson1 View Post
    Barry might be endlessly fascinated with Saul,just as randaddy2017 is, but neither is Saul.
    Maybe I am Saul...... maybe im not saul........ but one thing myself and saul have in common is we both hand your ass to you on a plate if you get cheeky.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BuySexualBarry For This Useful Post:

Wolverine (20-08-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bratsimpson1 View Post
    I think they are Saul but just acting dumb to throw us off, the cute hoors

Reviews

Barry is my favourite name. Adreinn is in Longford at the moment baking apple tarts I am dropping down later. She will be here back soon. I have some extra special photos she gave me. I might release one per night like the olden days.

Reviews

I think they are Saul but just acting dumb to throw us off, the cute hoors
    Nah,,,,,,,,,,,,

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast