Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Early morn appointment

Imagine how many times we had early appointment and at the end he didn't showed up. Get up early in the morning, get ourselves pretty and hoping for a good starts for the day with positives thinking that he will show up but when/if the appointment didn't go through, the disappointment we get can't be describe with words. That's why it's very hard to find unless you are a regular to some girls, then it should be no problem to arrange an early meeting i suppose which i have done couple of times

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ts-shemale-rammer View Post
    Imagine how many times we had early appointment and at the end he didn't showed up. Get up early in the morning, get ourselves pretty and hoping for a good starts for the day with positives thinking that he will show up but when/if the appointment didn't go through, the disappointment we get can't be describe with words. That's why it's very hard to find unless you are a regular to some girls, then it should be no problem to arrange an early meeting i suppose which i have done couple of times
    Then don't get up early. Time waster are part & parcel of this industry.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigandfundub View Post
    Hello gang. Looking for an early morn appointment in either Dublin 1,2 or 6 . TV or TS anybody available ? Cheers for your replies
    What if you just call the girls in the area at the time? They will answer if they are available
    Hopefully Our Lovely Memories To Last For A Lifetime !
    Everyone is different. I’m a human being and not a manufactured product. Please respect my choice.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ts-oriental-aries For This Useful Post:

hoordog (20-08-17)

I'd never like to ring people at 7:30 in the morn as most people may still be asleep. I would not like to wake them. Maybe rammer is Right. It's a service for regulars only

I'd never like to ring people at 7:30 in the morn as most people may still be asleep. I would not like to wake them. Maybe rammer is Right. It's a service for regulars only
    You are wrong about that. Many girls that I know of will keep their phone on if they want to work. They will keep it silent or off mode if they don't want to work. Call them up and text them if don't pick up (they may not be able to answer at that time).
    Last edited by ts-oriental-aries; 20-08-17 at 15:24.
    Everyone is different. I’m a human being and not a manufactured product. Please respect my choice.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ts-oriental-aries For This Useful Post:

Remember our early morning meet rammer lol that was great fun

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnbarr For This Useful Post:

ts-oriental-aries (20-08-17)

Quote Originally Posted by ts-oriental-aries View Post
    You are wrong about that. Many girls that I know of will keep their phone on if they want to work. They will keep it silent or off mode if they don't want to work. Call them up and text them if don't pick up (they may not be able to answer at that time).

I'll give it a try in the morn

I'll give it a try in the morn
    That's the best to do it. It will be a waste of time if you promised a girl the night before but you couldn't make it for whatever reasons

Quote Originally Posted by Johnbarr View Post
    Remember our early morning meet rammer lol that was great fun
    You made appointment at 9 but you cant make it my dear and then you have to prove to me again that you are genuine. It was in the noon so it wasnt early morning and yes i agree that we did had a great fun

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Yes.

So simple really.

Fucking mega kiss. xx
    your excited tonight!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to robbie9 For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast