Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Abortion

When it comes to cases like this I fully agree and support it, also when the child has a medical condition that is traced from the womb. Other than that, I don't support abortion.
    [B][I]Life is too short for bad coffee and bad sex.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AyannaMelek For This Useful Post:

Reviews

I am all for abortion under the following conditions:

- The woman has a signed permission slip from bf/husband/childs father to abort unwanted baby

- The woman has a signed permission slip from her father or responsible male adult stating she can abort unwanted baby

Sugar, i thought i was on ESA

Reviews

You troublemaker, Floki! People here can get into a fight about nothing at all, and you pick one of the most emotive subjects to start a thread about.

The thing that really bugs me about abortion discussions is the dishonesty of both sides. From the way they describe themselves - "Pro-choice" and "Pro-life" to slogans like "Woman's body, woman's choice" and "Half the patients entering an abortion clinic never come out alive", both sides try to pretend that there are no difficult issues involved.

Almost everyone would agree that using a condom to prevent conceptiion is doing nothing wrong, and that performing an abortion on a healthy foetus on the day when it is due to be born is doing something wrong. That should be enough to tell you that there are shades of grey, and no simple answer that can be bottled in a slogan. You can't give an intelligent response to the "pro or anti" question without having thought through "What is life?" and "What is consciousness?", and I believe that anyone who has properly addressed those questions won't be able to state their position in a sentence or two. It is a complex moral question that has been derailed and hidden by loud political views.

Enough of that! That is not why I'm here. Time to check the Coming Soon links.
    Help Keyla fund her battle with cancer - give what you can spare.

https://gofund.me/8e340537

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MidlifeCrisis For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (18-08-17)

Reviews

Floki is addicted to banning fuckers from here, maybe hes a little power crazy.

Trying to stir up the emotions and incite hate filled comments and arguments.

Shame on you sir, shame on you.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ralehard For This Useful Post:

Floki (18-08-17)

Quote Originally Posted by Ralehard View Post
    Floki is addicted to banning fuckers from here, maybe hes a little power crazy.

Trying to stir up the emotions and incite hate filled comments and arguments.

Shame on you sir, shame on you.

Last edited by Floki; 18-08-17 at 12:43.

I come from an ex communist country. After communism died between first changes was to make it the abortion legal and offer to women contraceptive methods. Guess was a good thing..
    Always Smile

10. The Following User Says Thank You to FetishCherry For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

I support abortion.

People make assumptions on there own beliefs and it's amazing how that changes when it lands on your own doorstep.

Abortion done under 8 weeks is akin to a morning after pill how most abortions are carried out and surgical mostly done by 12 week mark when there is access too it

I support a woman choice I don't support blind abortion and think everyone should have one but should be an option until a certain point. Most women will know they are pregnant by 12 weeks.
    I hate stories of abortions at 36 weeks they are rare and shouldn't happen really
    However if it's a ten year old child her body not made for birth yet.

Like all of life it's not black and white some regret there decision some have sorrow but know it was the right optjkn. This is something that's never done on a whim or sure I'll go Saturday night have an abortion in a few weeks there could a tiny few who may think like that but that is not the average woman seeking an abortion don't be so delluded to think it is
    Also hate abortion on demand not like it's something you plan
    I will finish on this repeat myself opinions do change when your actually faced with the situation
    Last edited by annabel taylor; 18-08-17 at 13:29.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CurvyNina View Post
    When it comes to cases like this I fully agree and support it, also when the child has a medical condition that is traced from the womb. Other than that, I don't support abortion.
    What if it's a child of ten she presented to her doctor alot earlier and could of had an abortion

Why endanger a child

Do u object to the use of morning after pills can be used now up to a week
    Abortion pill is similar just a supped up Verison

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    Of course I am in full favour with it, but if the woman just say is very heavily pregnant, then it would have to be thought about.
    It's all depending on the baby's health inside the womb and the mothers health.
    If either lives are at stake, then an abortion is necessary.

Governments stand in because they say all live matter, but only when it seems to suit them.
    Many of these is due to the religious nutters in power, like Trump.

Take religion away from the law and the world would be a start to a better place.
    I doubt religious is the word for Trump, opportunist might fit the bill better. At one time, not all that long ago, he was a Democratic Party supporter and hung out with the Clintons and at that time he also favoured abortion. In fact, any opposition he has to abortion only appeared during his run for the presidency, presumably to allay any misgivings of hardliners and conservatives in the Republican Party.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Bratsimpson1 For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (18-08-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    I myself am in favour for abortion, if the mothers life is at risk, or even if the baby will have no chance of survival outside the womb.
    And even if the woman was pregnant against her own will, depending on the stage of the pregnancy of course.

For some reason, these countries are completely against it and are ruining lives.

A 10 year old girl in India was raped by her own uncle gives birth by Caesarean section and was not allowed to have an abortion.
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-40961137

India has a grim record of sexual assaults on children, with more than 10,000 raped in 2015

A Chilean woman wasn't allowed to have an abortion, even when the unborn baby had amniotic band syndrome, which can cause a number of different birth defects.
    The doctor explained that there was no way he would survive outside the womb.
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-40937771

Paola Valenzuela was not allowed to have an abortion even though the foetus was not viable

And then there is complete ridiculous law in El Salvador in which if a woman who suffer miscarriages or stillbirths are sometimes suspected of inducing an abortion - and can even be jailed for murder.
    http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-24532694

A local El Salvador woman in protest for making abortions legal

What are your thoughts for each of these?
    With or against abortions, we would like to know your views on this.
    You can include Ireland (Rep of) amongst those countries. However we have been promised another referendum(which should, of course, prove deeply divisive and confrontational, as per usual) on the matter next year, assuming Leo the lion, keeps his hands on the reins of power.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Bratsimpson1 For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (18-08-17)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast