Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Annabel Taylor . . Is this you

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    Wouldn't agree since that wagon said see ye all in coppers and they put in neon lights and VIP areas full of dubs

Which is ok I ain't racist
    You just don't like dubs lol

Was that the year the wagon scored a free in injury time to beat Kerry
    Last edited by redforever; 15-08-17 at 19:23.

Reviews

The one that took the free didnt invite all us dubs
    What we do in life echo's in eternity

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    back in the day in chat room I saw a fair casualty list , you can handle it all i used to just sit back and go Oh shit here we go!!! , we mostly got on I think
    that was just sport to me, boredom mostly i used tour alot. ill admit my life was consummed by this industry, kept myself away form the real world
    to avoid questions, now life is far more balanced,

the chat room used to be a bit of crack mr fussy and wildthang my brother form another mother, has to be without doubt one the soundest indiviuals i met form here
    hope he doing well,

plus was on debate teams in school, i like debates

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (15-08-17), BuySexualBarry (16-08-17)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by redforever View Post
    You just don't like dubs lol

Was that the year the wagon scored a free in injury time to beat Kerry

i love the dubs red, major soft spot this city,
    hate dublin bashing unless its the gaa team like, but the city is awesome got alot of issues with housing etc
    junkies
    but thats not dublin, go the liberties etc you meet the salt of the earth dubs thats the real inner city which sadly is getting destroyed
    there amazing life and soul in this city, im delighted ive been able to witness and live among it before it be wiped out, east wall ringsend liberties where all more akin to villages
    and still a big element of it is village and very proud locals.

then u got the coast which just wow we have a dart line which reaches so many beauty spots also, and the mountains
    i couldnt live in cork miles form sea really unless u drive if i want to go for a swim, im on a dart 20 minutes im at the 40 foot,

i love this county, ill never shout for them in croke park but if my future sons end up playing for dublin i will wish them well and be confident in the knowledge its my breeding that made that good!
    Last edited by annabel taylor; 15-08-17 at 19:33.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

BuySexualBarry (16-08-17), casman (16-08-17), mr gear (15-08-17), redforever (15-08-17)

Reviews

that was just sport to me, boredom mostly i used tour alot. ill admit my life was consummed by this industry, kept myself away form the real world
    to avoid questions, now life is far more balanced,

the chat room used to be a bit of crack mr fussy and wildthang my brother form another mother, has to be without doubt one the soundest indiviuals i met form here
    hope he doing well,

plus was on debate teams in school, i like debates
    I am delighted for you , yep old chat Mr fussy and a few others it was mad bad fun. I only grow slower i am afraid none the wiser , but I tell you your post has made the boy happy , i like good news for peeps I kind of know and like if you know what I mean , and some time you must explain "pet collector "to me from another thread, well confused i be

Blog Entries

I am delighted for you , yep old chat Mr fussy and a few others it was mad bad fun. I only grow slower i am afraid none the wiser , but I tell you your post has made the boy happy , i like good news for peeps I kind of know and like if you know what I mean , and some time you must explain "pet collector "to me from another thread, well confused i be
    ask tasha when u see her again, she will laugh

9. The Following User Says Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (15-08-17)

Reviews

ask tasha when u see her again, she will laugh
    Right then I obviously need to book straight away answers are needed here(booking already made He He He !!!) Thanks Annabel

Blog Entries

Right then I obviously need to book straight away answers are needed here(booking already made He He He !!!) Thanks Annabel

tell she now she owes me a coffee

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast