Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Charlottesville

Reviews

Default Charlottesville

I suppose after the infamous hail Trump Richard Spence incident I should not be shocked to see actual Nazi flags and Nazi chants "blood and soil" with the none too sublet march KKK style with torches in 21st century USA , Trump has undoubtedly dog whistled this pre event and post event with his failure to explicitly condemn .

The Klu Klux Klowns are probably so excited just now but what next there , I still be wondering what is in those apprentice out takes BTW , to be a person of colour in USA now well it must be at best concerning. Maybe GOP will actually wake the fuck up and start rectifying this stain on the Presidency by this orange clown

2. The Following User Says Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (20-08-17)

Reviews

Just herd some of trumps v late attempt to get out of the shit on news what an absolute load of shite from a man who several times provoked violence in his campaign, and the infamous second amendment threat to Hillary Clinton never mind the poor mexicans etc etc etc , does he think we have gold fish memories or what , and lets not forget the transgender hate tweet to distract FFS

Reviews

The U.S. is a seriously fucked up country

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (14-08-17), BuySexualBarry (14-08-17)

Reviews

The only good that can come from trump will be
    A law on tax returns that they must be declared by all candidates
    The law on Nepotism will be enacted
    A law on monetary abuse so that things like Mar e Largo his golf clubs etc etc can never happen again.

That a huge level of education to eradicate Nazi beliefs is undertaken they need to learn from Germany

that America realises that its imposing of the gross in equality will be its downfall in areas such as health care,

the hate radio channels need to be addressed over there

that all politicians realise that trump is a symptom of their failure and that we the electorate may realise that what we have may not be as bad as we think I mean they wanted change sweet jesus they are getting a change like doing the time warp back to KKK and Nazis. When he first started I clearly stated it was too 1932 way back, how many dispute that now ?
    Last edited by beautyaddict; 14-08-17 at 21:07.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (20-08-17)

Reviews

Latest press conference if thats what you can still call this stuff, deranged attempted bullying of merck CEO , but most telling a complete retraction of the clearly pathetic robotic empty condemnation of Nazi , white supremacist etc his white house crap a few days ago , basic fact his soul if he has one is in there camp , David Duke and richard spence already celebrating on twitter.

So the only question now what the fuck does he have to do that will switch /wake GOP up, butt fuck the pope live on TV maybe? , please get the outtakes of apprentice released someone as they it seems contain profound racist stuff from him so USA can see the monster they have elected who is hiding in plain sight . I say again 1932 is echoing

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    Latest press conference if thats what you can still call this stuff, deranged attempted bullying of merck CEO , but most telling a complete retraction of the clearly pathetic robotic empty condemnation of Nazi , white supremacist etc his white house crap a few days ago , basic fact his soul if he has one is in there camp , David Duke and richard spence already celebrating on twitter.

So the only question now what the fuck does he have to do that will switch /wake GOP up, butt fuck the pope live on TV maybe? , please get the outtakes of apprentice released someone as they it seems contain profound racist stuff from him so USA can see the monster they have elected who is hiding in plain sight . I say again 1932 is echoing
    When Trump is not reading from a script he shows his true colours (not orange btw!!)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (20-08-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    When Trump is not reading from a script he shows his true colours (not orange btw!!)
    Yep he cannot carry the condemn message with any authenticity against his core love boys in KKKlowns, White (with a tinge of orange) supremacist and Nazis , I mean you have Nazi flags and slogans being chanted displayed and he is like they had a permit !!! ,I do wonder with these Nazis wannabes what is their problem God knows but its not good , he certainly got into his flow in press conference full on authentic hate there in all its raw ugliness

Reviews

Yep he cannot carry the condemn message with any authenticity against his core love boys in KKKlowns, White (with a tinge of orange) supremacist and Nazis , I mean you have Nazi flags and slogans being chanted displayed and he is like they had a permit !!! ,I do wonder with these Nazis wannabes what is their problem God knows but its not good , he certainly got into his flow in press conference full on authentic hate there in all its raw ugliness
    Lack of empathy is usually what drives the racist ones.
    Lack of hope drives others.
    They're not all racists , some of them are nationalists.
    They should have the right to protest too.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to AlessandraFan For This Useful Post:

Wolverine (16-08-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AlessandraFan View Post
    Lack of empathy is usually what drives the racist ones.
    Lack of hope drives others.
    They're not all racists , some of them are nationalists.
    They should have the right to protest too.
    Protest is one thing but when it involves Genocide thats not protest thats hate so I do not agree , i mean KKK and black people its just ridiculous and Nazis on Jews no no no , heard the audio and saw it the night march was barely cloaked threat and violence thats not peaceful protest by any measure , its an attempt to strike fear, also for survivors of KKK and holacaust jesus

i agree many lost souls there but you cannot have Hitler/Nazi worship, Auschwitz the sequel is not on

Reviews

Protest is one thing but when it involves Genocide thats not protest thats hate so I do not agree , i mean KKK and black people its just ridiculous and Nazis on Jews no no no , heard the audio and saw it the night march was barely cloaked threat and violence thats not peaceful protest by any measure , its an attempt to strike fear, also for survivors of KKK and holacaust jesus

i agree many lost souls there but you cannot have Hitler/Nazi worship, Auschwitz the sequel is not on
    You're painting the right with the same brush they use to paint the left.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to AlessandraFan For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (17-08-17)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast