Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Charlottesville

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Alright alright then ...

Seriously xx

BAddict , do you thing ChVille might be the final undoing of the Orange despicable one !??

Seriously . X

There seems to be such a groundswell of people abandoning him and his 'ship' / his 'cause' ,

do you really think this could be the beginning of the end ??

I am seriously curious and would like to know your opinion xx
    Its hard to say when it will end, my money still on Muller. The thing is Trump is he is deeply flawed he is never wrong, I mean his whining about not wining an Emmy for apprentice like 10 years ago is indicative of all that is wrong with him. Most balanced people would have gone by now or shown a willingness to change. The death of that young woman and support of Nazis will hopefully dislodge another chunk of his support.
    The anti fascist need to be smart and not get into violence if they maintain dignified protest he will explode , I think he is on the way but how and when who knows. I was v pleased to see all the military clearly condemning Nazis, white supremacist, any thoughts of a coup by Trump/bannon killed thus far by that. The issue is really what happens when he goes, I see v bad things. Some over there are surprised about Nazi stuff , not me was on it early in his campaign. You are forgiven !!!!

Reviews

Reviews

A statue of Queen Victoria that once stood near Leinster House was finally sent to Sydney in 1986(probably better than being blown up by republicans).
    A statue of her husband, Prince Albert remains in the vicinity of government buildings.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345