Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TS with small tool for first timer

Default TS with small tool for first timer

Hi all,
    So after long time thinking about it I looking for TS girl that not too big down there for the first time experience.
    Location not really important as I travel a bit.
    Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated
    Thanks

Reviews

You need to review some profiles & read reviews

I met TS Star some time ago. Abdoloutely down to earth, v relaxed & genuine. Quite attractive too ! Perhaps give her a call.

Lots of TS ladies here. Maybe call whom you like & go from there.

3. Default

TS Star is wonderful. But she also has a huge cock.

TS Suzanna would be better if your looking for something on the smaller side

Quote Originally Posted by echo111 View Post
    TS Star is wonderful. But she also has a huge cock.

TS Suzanna would be better if your looking for something on the smaller side
    Thanks for heads up or

Thanks for all the info guys,
    It will be my first time with a TS lady so just want it to be nice and relaxing encounter

too big or too small is not the matter for 1st time experience but the technique/skills and how expert she use her tool that does matter. Too much lube doesn't help either if you don't relax and prepare yourself to pop up your cherry. Dreaming about it is not enough if you don't have the will to fulfill your fantasy.

Does anal always hurt at first? I'm a liar if i say you won't feel nothing. Yes it does (a little) and you going to feel like you want go to toilet but if your pain tolerance is good, then it should be no problem

Half hour session would be too short and stressfull to put you at easy, relax and loosen you up. An hour session is highly recommended. Good luck for your first experience

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ts-shemale-rammer For This Useful Post:

hoordog (19-08-17), SF85 (19-08-17)

Quote Originally Posted by ts-shemale-rammer View Post
    too big or too small is not the matter for 1st time experience but the technique/skills and how expert she use her tool that does matter. Too much lube doesn't help either if you don't relax and prepare yourself to pop up your cherry. Dreaming about it is not enough if you don't have the will to fulfill your fantasy.

Does anal always hurt at first? I'm a liar if i say you won't feel nothing. Yes it does (a little) and you going to feel like you want go to toilet but if your pain tolerance is good, then it should be no problem

Half hour session would be too short and stressfull to put you at easy, relax and loosen you up. An hour session is highly recommended. Good luck for your first experience
    What happens if your pain tolerance is not good ?

Quote Originally Posted by MGMD1990 View Post
    I had my first anal experience the other day, and as someone who doesn't have a high pain threshold, I can say it was still fine. There is still some discomfort obviously, but you get used to it and enjoy it pretty quickly (well, I did anyway)
    How big was the cock ?. Would you like to share the name

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieFol View Post
    What happens if your pain tolerance is not good ?
    They are ways of getting there for first timer. Patience & skills. Provider and client have to engage to it work
    Hopefully Our Lovely Memories To Last For A Lifetime !
    Everyone is different. I’m a human being and not a manufactured product. Please respect my choice.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ts-oriental-aries For This Useful Post:

hoordog (21-08-17)

Quote Originally Posted by ts-oriental-aries View Post
    They are ways of getting there for first timer. Patience & skills. Provider and client have to engage to it work
    Are you gonna help me lol x

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast