Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TS with small tool for first timer

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieFol View Post
    Are you gonna help me lol x
    I can't help you if you don't see me in IRL
    Hopefully Our Lovely Memories To Last For A Lifetime !
    Everyone is different. I’m a human being and not a manufactured product. Please respect my choice.

The one thing you seriously need to do is be relaxed. If you tense up it'll hurt like fuck. I love to lie back and grab them by the ass. I find my cock gets very sensitive and drips after a good fucking
    Last edited by likemike3697; 22-08-17 at 19:58.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to likemike3697 For This Useful Post:

ts-oriental-aries (22-08-17)

Quote Originally Posted by likemike3697 View Post
    The one thing you seriously need to do is be relaxed. If you tense up it'll hurt like fuck. I love to lie back and grab them by the ass. I find my cock gets very sensitive and drips after a good fucking
    Very very true. It felt really good when it really hit the spot
    Everyone is different. I’m a human being and not a manufactured product. Please respect my choice.

Reviews

True. Breathing is very important - deep breaths in through the nose and out through the mouth, keeping yourself as relaxed as possible, will help a lot.
    Last edited by TheNightShift; 23-08-17 at 20:24. Reason: drug reference - christina

You did that when i topped you?

Quote Originally Posted by hoordog View Post
    True. Breathing is very important - deep breaths in through the nose and out through the mouth, keeping yourself as relaxed as possible, will help a lot.
    Disagree with **. It works if you love ** but for first timer i dont recommend **. Based on my experience, some will get erection problem after they take **
    Last edited by TheNightShift; 23-08-17 at 20:24. Reason: Drug reference - christina

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ts-shemale-rammer View Post
    Disagree with **. It works if you love ** but for first timer i dont recommend **. Based on my experience, some will get erection problem after they take **
    In that case, I'm happy to defer to your greater expertise and experience, Ms Rammer.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to hoordog For This Useful Post:

ts-shemale-rammer (25-08-17)

Quote Originally Posted by ts-shemale-rammer View Post
    You did that when i topped you?
    I probably did but it's a while ago so I'm not sure.

I love to lie back and grab them by the ass. I find my cock gets very sensitive and drips after a good fucking
    It's one of the best positions when you cum. The feeling is sensational!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast