Thread: First domination question

1. Default First domination question

Hi guys and gals. I would like to try a dominatrix and i wanted to know do you get to cum in the appointment. I know sex is usually not part of it. Just wondering is all, sorry if its a stupid question.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to patrick914654 For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (10-08-17)

Just get yourself off when she's whipping and kicking you, you generally can't grab anything btw.

4. Default

Thanks..i was more looking for verbal humiliation than pain..if you have any advice on that too would be much appreciated

Get her to trample and whip you, whip isn't sore dude. I went CBT first in, wasn't too bad, wax on my cock/ balls was painful as. Electrics were crap, the surprise kick in the balls x2 was a little frightening.
    Last edited by TheNightShift; 01-08-17 at 20:37. Reason: Drug related - Christina

Reviews

I like dominant girls, but fuck, if they didn't at least wank me off I wouldn't be back

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by patrick914654 View Post
    Hi guys and gals. I would like to try a dominatrix and i wanted to know do you get to cum in the appointment. I know sex is usually not part of it. Just wondering is all, sorry if its a stupid question.
    Think are we compatible, with my boudirres, be respected as you intend to do too, is it in a safe consensual environment first and foremost. Is the person you wish to share (whatever) fetish, is she/ he sub, summissiv e or switch! It's always about combarility, having fun and amazing memories. X
    Lady Von teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

dutchtallguy (10-08-17)

Lady Von teese hands down,,,,cant go wrong,, safe, secure, understanding, and mindblowing

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dutchtallguy For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (10-08-17)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dutchtallguy View Post
    Lady Von teese hands down,,,,cant go wrong,, safe, secure, understanding, and mindblowing
    Hi stranger, was only thinking of you yesterday, hope lifes treating you well.

Thanks for the momories and the mention too hon. X

Lady Von Teese. X
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view