I wanted to say thankyou for the nice things you wrote me. I didnt want to post it on the original thread since we were accused of hijacking it. So out of respect to original poster who didnt want this content on his thread, I started this new one to reply to you lovely guys. So thankyou for the really nice comments and you really lifted my spirits the other day. It makes me feel really happy to feel so appreciated and desired. I would love to be there right now just enjoying all of you wonderful men. If if you ever come to NYC I am here ready for you. Rimmerguy saw me in NYC and we had an amazing time together. I cant wait to see him again. And I hope to make more friends in the near future. Its been so much fun getting to know you in this way on E-I, but it will be so much nicer when we meet in person. Take care of yourselves, and knowing Im thinking of you. Love Dolly

Here you go. The comments:

DollyDarling

Hi Mari
I am sooooooooooooooooo FUCKING BORED tonight. The night before Easter, and all daddies are with their wives and kiddies, and poor Dolly is really really bored, twiddling my thumbs, sometimes sticking them up my puss for a laugh, bought some makeup today I was so bored, yeah, my makeup is already tattooed on my face but I still bought makeup at the store since Im bored out of me mind. Can you please call over and bring ur green leafy goods? We can talk about gay fish, and masterbate together, and I'll make some Chrysanthemum Tea and we can go maybe shag behind a tree in Central Park? Come over, I need some company. Bring Cal and Rimmerman with you too. I could do with a good rimming by rimmerman.

As Nymphomania is power, I am a purely sexual animal, made for fucking....
I am obsessed with sexuality, and giving your cock A Once In A Lifetime Experience!
Dolly Darling

rover rover
Becoming Addicted to E-I
rover will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
I am sooooooooooooooooo FUCKING BORED tonight. The night before Easter, and all daddies are with their wives and kiddies, and poor Dolly is really really bored, twiddling my thumbs, sometimes sticking them up my puss for a laugh, bought some makeup today I was so bored, yeah, my makeup is already tattooed on my face but I still bought makeup at the store since Im bored out of me mind. Can you please call over and bring ur green leafy goods? We can talk about gay fish, and masterbate together, and I'll make some Chrysanthemum Tea and we can go maybe shag behind a tree in Central Park? Come over, I need some company. Bring Cal and Rimmerman with you too. I could do with a good rimming by rimmerman.

Lucky Ole Rimmerguy

Rimmer(man) sounds like one of those Gestapo nasties.

experienced punter's
experienced punter
Certified E-I Addict
experienced punter will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post

jeez pity more women don't express themselves like this

doozer121
doozer121 will become famous soon enough

Agree 100% with you ep

Come back Dolly the whole country needs you back here to take our minds off the recession

VC105
VC105 will become famous soon enough

wow Dolly i'd love to have a go of u myself