Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TS Aysha Garbatelli

Default TS Aysha Garbatelli

Has anyone been with this beauty? She looks amazing and has some pretty solid reviews.... worth a call?

Looks like a rhetorical question..

The wisdom of the forum has shown in the past that reviews don't tell the whole tale;-) infact the 2 worst visits I've ever had were from people who had stellar reviews

4. The Following User Says Thank You to RustyT For This Useful Post:

claremorris (27-02-18)

I agree with the last post 100% had terrible time with ts who had lots of good reviews. But *TS Aysha Garbatelli is really good. Cracking looking and gives a great service been with her 4 or 5 times. Must go see her again soon. I would put TS Star in the same bracket. All of the rest who Ive been with wouldnt go to see again for different reasons. Sharon Stiller looks hot though is she worth a punt???

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by fundub View Post
    I agree with the last post 100% had terrible time with ts who had lots of good reviews. But *TS Aysha Garbatelli is really good. Cracking looking and gives a great service been with her 4 or 5 times. Must go see her again soon. I would put TS Star in the same bracket. All of the rest who Ive been with wouldnt go to see again for different reasons. Sharon Stiller looks hot though is she worth a punt???
    So I checked your reviews to see who "all the rest" were. You have only 1 review, so I have idea who these others that you wouldn't see again are. And, in that review of another TS you write "Thank you for a lovley time and cant wait to see you again sexy xxxx"

WTF???
    Last edited by Anitafan; 25-07-17 at 16:12.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anitafan For This Useful Post:

horney (14-09-19)

Reviews

If she is same bracket as star i must try to see her. She never be north likethat the good looking ts

If you leave a bad review it gets deleted thats why I never bother. Thought this forum might be better way of finding out who the real good ones are.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by fundub View Post
    If you leave a bad review it gets deleted thats why I never bother. Thought this forum might be better way of finding out who the real good ones are.
    So you were lying in the 1 review that you wrote? You can see that I have over 100 reviews on here for TS/TVs and they are not all positive, so it is not true that all bad reviews get deleted.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anitafan For This Useful Post:

gameboy (27-02-18)

I think it's fair to say that we're in agreement that as good an indicators reviews are, sometimes the forum is where the real answers we're looking for are.

Unfortunately I couldn't get an appointment today, but I can see Anitafan left a glowing review, and to be honest, I think he knows what he's talking about

She came to Derry last year and she was so good I went to see her twice ! One of the best I have ever seen and visited👍👍👍

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast