Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 3Some

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wakka View Post
    wud luv a 4some with those 3 lol
    now your talking wakka lol

Quote Originally Posted by nordydave View Post
    I've had the pleasure with TS Star and TV Sabrina & on another occasion TS Bianca Ferrez and TS Suzanna.

Fancy another one but not much advertising, hopefully someone will answer the call
    Certainly great duos but don't know what state I would be in afterwards
    I want to feel your long sexy legs in nylons wrapped around me as I explore your sexy body

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ts-shemale-rammer View Post
    I prefer to have 3+some only with men which is my biggest turn on (my biggest wish/dream which have not fulfilled yet )
    The problem with a threesome with u and another guy is it would end in a fight between me and him on who goes where and does what. I'm sure you would waste no time taking charge though.

Quote Originally Posted by iluvtgirls View Post
    The problem with a threesome with u and another guy is it would end in a fight between me and him on who goes where and does what. I'm sure you would waste no time taking charge though.
    Always let the girls take in charge babe. We'll guide you guys anyway. You guys might ended up fighting over who get more drops of our milk instead

Respect boundaries or limits others what they do's and dont's when you do 3+some is the best way and treat all of them equally no matter if one guy/girl is good looking but the other one not so good looking (hope you understand what i mean). That's what i do when i get lucky for 3some.

The 3 times of threesome i had experienced in Ireland, the one in Cork (daddy&son) was the best where both of them were into it and they did what i directed them to do. I wish i'm bi so 3+some with other girl/ts girl could be an awesome experience. I just need to know the girl very well and feel comfortable with her otherwise i will get shy. Like the 3some i had with Ts sexy angelina last year in Gothenburg was one of the best 3some i ever experienced. I also had experienced 4some (with 3 guys) it was in Finland however i didn't get the chance to line up their ass and ram those ass because they were friends and they were shy to each other and it took me for a while to literally tame them all. Otherwise my biggest wish has already been fulfilled that time but it was close anyway

ps: i think i can feel comfortable with Tv Zara and Tv Jenyfer Hills

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ts-shemale-rammer For This Useful Post:

hoordog (26-07-17), wakka (26-07-17)

ps: i think i can feel comfortable with Tv Zara and Tv Jenyfer Hills[/QUOTE]

oh please let this happen
    You Motherboating Son of a B****.

Reviews

ps: i think i can feel comfortable with Tv Zara and Tv Jenyfer Hills[/QUOTE]

i wud join that 4sum lol

Jenyfer is hot as fck and fcks hard as i'm sure you do, never had the pleasure with Zara but hoping someday

At least you are coming my direction in August Ms Rammer
    Can feel the urge returning

To punt or not to punt...that is the question!!!

Always let the girls take in charge babe. We'll guide you guys anyway. You guys might ended up fighting over who get more drops of our milk instead

Respect boundaries or limits others what they do's and dont's when you do 3+some is the best way and treat all of them equally no matter if one guy/girl is good looking but the other one not so good looking (hope you understand what i mean). That's what i do when i get lucky for 3some.

The 3 times of threesome i had experienced in Ireland, the one in Cork (daddy&son) was the best where both of them were into it and they did what i directed them to do. I wish i'm bi so 3+some with other girl/ts girl could be an awesome experience. I just need to know the girl very well and feel comfortable with her otherwise i will get shy. Like the 3some i had with Ts sexy angelina last year in Gothenburg was one of the best 3some i ever experienced. I also had experienced 4some (with 3 guys) it was in Finland however i didn't get the chance to line up their ass and ram those ass because they were friends and they were shy to each other and it took me for a while to literally tame them all. Otherwise my biggest wish has already been fulfilled that time but it was close anyway

Lets make this happen wither or i dont mind :P

Reviews

I was really nervous when we had that threesome. Once it started, I was pretty much willing to do whatever you told me - you can be SO persuasive. A pity the other guy was less adventurous, but maybe we'll have another one. Any guys considering this - just let Ms Rammer guide you and take charge, and you'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by hoordog View Post
    I was really nervous when we had that threesome. Once it started, I was pretty much willing to do whatever you told me - you can be SO persuasive. A pity the other guy was less adventurous, but maybe we'll have another one. Any guys considering this - just let Ms Rammer guide you and take charge, and you'll be fine.
    I bet he was nervous that time as well. The same thing like you did, he agreed for 3some because i wanted to. About the less adventurous, like i said earlier i respect my clients limits and boundaries do's and dont's. Anyway, he met me again last time i was in Dublin and had me all by himself to get the juice he missed out during the 3some with us because you've been greedy that time and didn't want to share the juice with him

I'm hoping for another 3some experience when i'm back soon

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ts-shemale-rammer For This Useful Post:

hoordog (27-07-17)

Reviews

I see your for belfast miss rammer must see what the hype is about 😋🙈

13. The Following User Says Thank You to topbhoy1 For This Useful Post:

ts-shemale-rammer (27-07-17)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast