Thread: Massage nearby airport

1. Default Massage nearby airport

Hi.

Im from France and I came often to work in Dublin, and sometimes I need a relax message. Do you know any places nearby the airport where can do. A decent and nice with no chinese girl, please.

Thnak you

2. Default

Thank you Geraldo, Maybe I will try next time. I went to Melissa Massage in Swords.
    Beautiful and smile girl, young and she did the best massage in my penis of my life.
    Last edited by Floki; 19-07-17 at 11:51. Reason: Link deleted, not advertising on our site

Reviews

Stay away from the massage place in Swords behind book haven. Went there yesterday and left Very unhappy. I lost track of how many times she used her phone but the final straw was when she went down stairs and let some guy in. She had a chat with him in the hall. I complained and she apologised and gave me a refund of €10. She was well aware of how bad of a service she provided but did not seem too bothered.

Reviews

Default Swords Massage

Just to clarify. It was not Melissa. Think she also works near there but unfortunately was not working yesterday

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by claremorris View Post
    Just to clarify. It was not Melissa. Think she also works near there but unfortunately was not working yesterday
    Good you clarified that as ive been watching Melissa for a couple weeks now