View Poll Results: What style do you want?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bring back the old green design, it was way better!

14 45.16%
  • Keep this standard blue design. It is faster and better and I'd rather a design that is fast and works than something "pretty"!

17 54.84%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: New Style???

Reviews

Pat, stop messing with type, you had it perfect about 10 minutes ago, actually this reply I'm typing is the same, but something went wrong somewhere, when you type the reply it's fine, but when preview, it seems to go down a point size and loses some of its clarity. I know you're not messing with it, you're probably exhausted from trying to perfect it.

I'm just editing this to point out that this page you're actually reading now, is smaller, the edit page is bigger.
    Does it ireally matter sure.
    Last edited by rover; 10-04-09 at 14:21.

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Progress??? You mean there's something newer???

I haven't got one with a fancy one like yours ....... I still have the old "green screen" one ..... Posh fecker......

You still have any of the old games???

Harrier attack???
    Oh mummy???

Haha.... there it's all green anyway. That must be what Patricia had in mind.

I mean seriously Patricia, do you think our computers were made literally in the last millenia or something???

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Haha.... there it's all green anyway. That must be what Patricia had in mind.

I mean seriously Patricia, do you think our computers were made literally in the last millenia or something???
    Hey, speak for yourself..... this little Amstrad is doin me just fine.....

This is the only site it gets the colour just right, it's how Patricia keeps me here.
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456