Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sexy Naomi's or Lauren's brother???

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    When I wrote my post somethine told me not say ''bette looking'', would be interpreted the differently than what I wanted to infer.

First of all, i betcha they wouldn't want to be a woman if they got a peroid', ''flowers'' they say in Ireland.

Secondly, alot of them committ suicide,after they get ''the operation''

Third, they should see a ''shrink'', something is clearly wrong
    Maybe something told this person to make whatever changes they need to make to make themselves happy....

First of all, I betcha you wouldn't want to have been a man when he's being subjected to testicular torture by the Vietcong deep in the la Drang valley.... the Irish have words for these to numerous to list...

Secondly, maybe a lot of them commit suicide because of a lack of compassion, understanding and acceptance.....

Third, perhaps they did see a "shrink" who advised them to follow to follow their feelings, instead of living forever in what they considered a lie...

Not everybody in this world in as comfortable with themselves, in their own skin, with their own body and about their own sexuality as you appear to be!!!
    Maybe they deserve to be given a break to get on with their lives..
    Nobody deserves to be judged like that, for being different, for not fitting in...
    Nobody likes it..... Do you??
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Maybe something told this person to make whatever changes they need to make to make themselves happy....

First of all, I betcha you wouldn't want to have been a man when he's being subjected to testicular torture by the Vietcong deep in the la Drang valley.... the Irish have words for these to numerous to list...

Secondly, maybe a lot of them commit suicide because of a lack of compassion, understanding and acceptance.....

Third, perhaps they did see a "shrink" who advised them to follow to follow their feelings, instead of living forever in what they considered a lie...

Not everybody in this world in as comfortable with themselves, in their own skin, with their own body and about their own sexuality as you appear to be!!!
    Maybe they deserve to be given a break to get on with their lives..
    Nobody deserves to be judged like that, for being different, for not fitting in...
    Nobody likes it..... Do you??
    I've from San Francisco, imagine, having to deal with it, when you're a little kid? I say what I wanna say, because I'm going to treat them with respect anyway Sometimes, you have to be polically incorrect

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    I've from San Francisco, imagine, having to deal with it, when you're a little kid? I say what I wanna say, because I'm going to treat them with respect anyway Sometimes, you have to be polically incorrect
    I'm a little confused Anita, you seem to realise you have a choice when you say
    "I say what I wanna say" but then you think you don't have a choice when you say "sometimes you have to be politically incorrect".......

You don't ever "have" to be politically incorrect.......It's a choice too.....

But it doesn't cost anything to be nice..... whether answering a question or posting a comment..........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Default transexual

I assumed it was common knowledge that Naomi was a post-op transexual?

dom

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    I'm a little confused Anita, you seem to realise you have a choice when you say
    "I say what I wanna say" but then you think you don't have a choice when you say "sometimes you have to be politically incorrect".......

You don't ever "have" to be politically incorrect.......It's a choice too.....

But it doesn't cost anything to be nice..... whether answering a question or posting a comment..........

Like I said, ''i'm from San Franicisco''; When I was growing up you couldn't even look at them without getting the taste knocked out of your mouth,(my family was ever so tolerate) fortunately, E-I allows me to voice my opinions without reprisals But I don't worry, in the REAL WORLD, I'm very nice to them, and don't pass jugdement, but sometimes...

Reviews

have to say as a straight guy if i was in a club or bar and he/she was there i think i might get caught out and get one hell of a shock. lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dom View Post
    I assumed it was common knowledge that Naomi was a post-op transexual?

dom
    Please tell me your joking
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

You never noticed the five o clock shadow?
    or adam's apple?

dom

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12