Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Sexy Naomi's or Lauren's brother???

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Question Sexy Naomi's or Lauren's brother???

    Now babe you've got us all really confused

    Is this you???? Check out the message board id link......

    Lauren, Dublin TS Independent Escort, transsexual escort, profile on Escort Ireland
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Now babe you've got us all really confused

    Is this you???? Check out the message board id link......

    Lauren, Dublin TS Independent Escort, transsexual escort, profile on Escort Ireland
    Naa, the tits are different, Naomis' are much more provocative, she doesn't look hot enough for 200 for a half hour though, similar face, don't reply back telling me it actually is sexy Naomi.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a big bed wearing hot underwear!
    Posts
    2,782

    Default

    Wow she's beautiful!!!
    I have to say i'm pretty curious.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
    I have to say i'm pretty curious.
    Me too!!!!!.................. I mean ........... about the link.......ahem........

    I've said to much again...
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    2,648
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Sorry, but this is starting to get SICKMen looking better than woman

    I hope that CHRIST does rise up on Sunday, this is just TOO MUCH
    Last edited by anitasizzle; 09-04-09 at 12:31.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    Sorry, but this is starting to get SICKMen looking better than woman

    I hope that CHRIST does rise up on Sunday, this is just TOO MUCH
    Oh dear, was that a bloke, and I said Naomis tits were much more provocative, she won't to flattered with that, I didn't realise she was a bloke,
    I would have got my comeuppance had I gone to see her, Luther, you'll get me into trouble.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Oh dear, was that a bloke, and I said Naomis tits were much more provocative, she won't to flattered with that, I didn't realise she was a bloke,
    I would have got my comeuppance had I gone to see her, Luther, you'll get me into trouble.
    You never know, it may heve been the best experience of your life

    I should have put the title as "other sister" instead of "brother"..... that would have got ya....
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    Sorry, but this is starting to get SICKMen looking better than woman
    Don't feel so threatened about it Anita, I'm sure not everybody feels this individual is better looking............

    It's all about self confidence.........
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    2,648
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Don't feel so threatened about it Anita, I'm sure not everybody feels this individual is better looking............

    It's all about self confidence.........
    When I wrote my post somethine told me not say ''bette looking'', would be interpreted the differently than what I wanted to infer.

    First of all, i betcha they wouldn't want to be a woman if they got a peroid', ''flowers'' they say in Ireland.

    Secondly, alot of them committ suicide,after they get ''the operation''


    Third, they should see a ''shrink'', something is clearly wrong

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Now babe you've got us all really confused

    Is this you???? Check out the message board id link......

    Lauren, Dublin TS Independent Escort, transsexual escort, profile on Escort Ireland
    I guess we'll just have to wait until scankman posts another review...he might get a bit of a "surprise" next time he books lauren

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •