Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TS Brigitte Von Bombom Has anyone been lately

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default TS Brigitte Von Bombom Has anyone been lately

Hi has anyone been with this lovely lady recently and does she really have 10" cock I'd love to hear back if anyone has experienced this ?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnbarr For This Useful Post:

Lanza68 (10-07-17)

ive been with her, she is as big as pic, and very dominating , well worth a visit

Thanks bob it says 10" tho and her pics don't look like 10" when u say dominating do u mean she really takes control ?

well i didnt take out ruler, but it was big, and yes she took control

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Johnbarr View Post
    Thanks bob it says 10" tho and her pics don't look like 10" when u say dominating do u mean she really takes control ?
    dont let the pics fool you John, she is that big, just posted a review.

Dont forget shes extremely tall so 10 inches doesn't look big on Brigitte but it sure feels like it lol
    Can feel the urge returning

To punt or not to punt...that is the question!!!

Quote Originally Posted by irdave View Post
    I visited her. She is definitely large (too large for me) and she will give you a real dominating session. She is also a very pleasant personality (afterwards) and we had a pleasant chat after the session had finished.
    Was it sore when she done you ?

Reviews

I chickened out of taking her like that, but we still had a good session and she likes to talk to you which I enjoy.

Hopefully I'll finally get to see her in the next week or so. Looks big from her uncensored pictures.

That's great mate thanks for being honest about this yea I have found this to when u go to meet them and then it's 6 or 7 u just feel cheated after looking forward to seeing such a bug one there is 2 10" that are in Dublin who I have been with and they are 100% genuinely 10" cuz I have felt them burst me lol

Reviews

I visited her. She is definitely large (too large for me) and she will give you a real dominating session. She is also a very pleasant personality (afterwards) and we had a pleasant chat after the session had finished.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to irdave For This Useful Post:

wakka (12-07-17)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast