Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would you see a girl who has lots of good reviews and then suddenly a bad one?

Default Would you see a girl who has lots of good reviews and then suddenly a bad one?

Would you see a girl who has lots of good reviews and then suddenly a bad one?
    usually followed by more good ones?
    was it just an off day or the truth?
    and those that have 100% all good reviews..im suspicious of those as well, nobody can be that good surely?

and why do you see rat ones?? what makes a rat review, because they are usually good...should you see a girl who has mostly good reviews and the odd rat one??

thanks

Reviews

I would and have before. I like to make my own decisions and not be told what to think

3. The Following User Says Thank You to marijuana For This Useful Post:

thanks everyone for the replies

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TrickyDickie View Post
    and those that have 100% all good reviews..im suspicious of those as well, nobody can be that good surely?

and why do you see rat ones?? what makes a rat review, because they are usually good...should you see a girl who has mostly good reviews and the odd rat one??

thanks
    Depends on the reviewer as there are 4 or 5 on here that I would always take there reviews on board.
    There are also some on here that I wouldn't .

Reviews

Basically, I won't be swayed over one review — I will take all the reviews into account. I will also look at who has submitted the reviews as there are a few on here who I'd trust what they say when it comes to a review and after a while you can learn to read between the lines of the reviews. If the reviewer who submitted the bad review has not submitted a review before I definitely won't pay any attention to them — if they have submitted reviews in the past I will look at them to see if he appears to be hard to please.

I ignore any review that has a rat as it is more than likely a fake for whatever reason! It gives me no useful information so I won't waste my time on it — it has no real relevance to the lady and her service.
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Josephine View Post
    Remember revenge reviews do get through and not everyone gets a revenge review wiped out xx

Some clients are nasty in the room then have a go in reviews easy to spot x
    Didnt even realize that was a thing. How naive am i. Some silly buggers here.

i agree with Petros, not going to be swayed by a couple of negative reviews. I take a look at the whole profile and the average of the recent reviews etc. I also chat to a few reviewers if im a bit hesitant. Not a perfect approach but it usually works.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to randaddy2017 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

I would visit because sometimes something happens that causes the initial negativity on the punters part..such as bad directions being given.

I did a negative review for a Asian lady and her next review was very positive by someone who posts regularly on here.

Sometimes what is a lump of coal to you is a diamond to someone else.

Everyone can have a Bad day

Reviews

If mostly good then I am not worried about the odd bad

Rat review is someone who has been banned or requested to be banned but came back under another name and reviewed again

As far as I know 😊

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast