Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tour de france

Reviews

Default Tour de france

What a strange day for day 4 of tour de france as Peter sagan elbow Mark Cavendish and was dock 30 second and now disqualified from the 2017 tour De france as I watch it and he did elbow Mark Cavendish as it look like two great sprinter gone...
    And great to see Geraint Thomas in yellow but want Froome to be in the yellow and win it as Go Sky and Comn on the British as just love watching the Tour De France as scenery is awesome to watch too...

As much as I hate to say this, Sky have really shaken the Tour de France up,
    I find it far more exciting these days.

Not just that have come from nowhere to dominate, but they're always in the news
    just read this recent article

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/cycling/2...team-sky-dave/

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sarsaparilla For This Useful Post:

Mr Sweet Guy (05-07-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sarsaparilla View Post
    As much as I hate to say this, Sky have really shaken the Tour de France up,
    I find it far more exciting these days.

Not just that have come from nowhere to dominate, but they're always in the news
    just read this recent article

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/cycling/2...team-sky-dave/
    Yes Sky have dominated cycling but they have a huge money powerhouse company and can easily buy out best rider in the cycling sport...
    But I commend them as I do like to see underdog do well but Froome is good bloke and last year antic toward him like someone throwing urine at him and even try to sabotage his race is absolute disgrace....
    So I hope and wish Froome win again as to prove that he one of best rider to ever grace the cycling sport...

Reviews

What a day for Chris Froome and the Irish Daniel Martin as both had a wonderful day Stage 5 in the Tour De France as Froome in yellow and Daniel Martin could win the Tour De France as he only 25 second behind and it going to be a great race to Paris...

And just want to thanks a Beautiful Lady here who give me great idea as I been to the Tour De France 2 years ago and now 3 mates and I decide to head off to France for last weekend in Tour De France and be there for race in Paris...
    As Thanks to Absolute Beautiful Lady who I won't name as she damn hot and she know who she is and it was her pm that give me idea of going again to Tour De France....
    Thanks and have a lovely evening Cutie as you are indeed a Lady with bubbly Friendly personality and Good Look to match it as not that I already know how good she is as she a Intelligence Lady....

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sweet Guy View Post
    What a day for Chris Froome and the Irish Daniel Martin as both had a wonderful day Stage 5 in the Tour De France as Froome in yellow and Daniel Martin could win the Tour De France as he only 25 second behind and it going to be a great race to Paris...

And just want to thanks a Beautiful Lady here who give me great idea as I been to the Tour De France 2 years ago and now 3 mates and I decide to head off to France for last weekend in Tour De France and be there for race in Paris...
    As Thanks to Absolute Beautiful Lady who I won't name as she damn hot and she know who she is and it was her pm that give me idea of going again to Tour De France....
    Thanks and have a lovely evening Cutie as you are indeed a Lady with bubbly Friendly personality and Good Look to match it as not that I already know how good she is as she a Intelligence Lady....
    Is the Tour, being shown on any of the TV stations?
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Best Before View Post
    Is the Tour, being shown on any of the TV stations?
    Yes Best Before as it on ITV 4 and TG 4 every day as I had no interest in it as start watching it from 2010 onward and it long 3 week's for the riders to Paris...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Sweet Guy For This Useful Post:

Best Before (06-07-17)

Reviews

Quiet day as all GC Rider all just rode together as no attack and all came In Peleton together....
    So no change and nice to see Marcel Kittel win the stage as his first for tour de France this year and he is GERMAN....
    But 2nd week will be interesting as I don't think anyone attack until maybe 2nd week and Go Sky and Froome but Good Luck to Daniel Martin the Irish Rider as wouldn't grudge him if he win the Tour De France as he been on tour for long time and he be a worthy winner...
    Last edited by Mr Sweet Guy; 06-07-17 at 19:38.

Daniel Martin doesnt get enough credit or support here in Ireland nor any rider since Stephan Roche (he was on drugs Btw) Dan is one of the best out there now
    . Love Froome and he is a freak, but his main goal all year is the tour De France

Kittle is savage. monster sprinter no one can beat him on his day

Reviews

Kittel not win 2 ?? you wont see a lot in Paris, you need to go to mountain finish, but have to be there 2 days in advance at least.

I have done the eteppe de tour twice and those mountains are brutal killers.

One final thing you should watch some of the Armstrong years, Discovery team all driving up the climbs even the sprinters, just like Sky now !!!
    " Thankful for those thankful for the things I did "

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lapd For This Useful Post:

Mr Sweet Guy (06-07-17)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast