Thread: TS bamby

Default TS bamby

Anyone been with her? How big his her weapon?

Reviews

Reviews

Does anyone read the threads around here

Thanks Dave 08
    Irishjp....relax...

sexy lady and very friendly, but got a shock when i seen a lot of black hairs on her chest, was discusting and i had to run out of there

6. Default

I'm sorry for you Honey ... BUT IT'S A GREAT LIE ... I HORMONIZE MYSELF FROM THE 13 YEARS ... FOR MY BODY ... NONE ... Few transsexuals like me ... WHAT IF I HAVE GREAT IS THE COCK AND THE TITS THAT ARE NATURAL I DO NOT HAVE SURGERIES IN MY BODY ... THAT YOU SAY THAT I HAVE HAIRS IN MY BODY ... LYING .. !!!! .. REPITO..NO MEET .... YOU HAVE NOT BEEN WITH ME ..WHAT I SAY FOR THEY DO NOT LEAVE ME IN THE EYE OF THE ASS LIKE I MAKE LASER .. THEN YOU LIE ..

i can confirm, i spent long time on her chest was amazing not a single hair , she is 100%, i cant wait for her to return to galway

i have been with a olt of t girls over the years.i have to say,she is the sexiest girl i have met.lovely fully formed boobs,maasive and REAL.and a lovely weapon to fit nicely in my ass.what size,???just right,and i have taken a lot of cock as well,bamby,come back to cavan xxxxx

Sound like shes hit and miss. When i visited here in Belfast it was not pleasent at all