Thread: Trying out some fantasies

Default Trying out some fantasies

Hi there. I am looking for a very specific afternoon for next Saturday in Dublin 2 as GF is away for weekend. Probably an out call to my place for an hour or so? Is that a thing? Do girls call to your house or only hotels and the likes. Is there any reason not to go to your own place?

I have a few things I would love to try.

Firstly I had an experience a few years ago with tights that still makes my heart skip a beat...I was seeing this girl for a few weeks at the time and we were out one night. She was wearing a skirt and dark tights. She lifted her skirt when we got home to show me and she has no underwear on.

Just a perfect shape of her legs and ass covered in the smooth slightly shiny fabric. She was walking around my sitting room as I sat on my couch and she was bending over and teasing me and the fabric stretching across, the silhouette of what lay underneath peaking through as the light from behind, etc etc....a great night. That's quite simple to achieve I'm sure.

Now the next part I've added over the years of thinking back...would I need to supply the tights or we bill them into the price?...cheaps ones are fine...id like a girl to rip them slowly and start to reveal her ass to me and push my face into it, tease me, make me rim a little maybe or kiss the cheeks. Spread cheeks and teasing me from a metre or two away, showing me and inviting kind of thing.

The next one is to do with breasts then. A few years ago I was seeing a girl and we were watching something or both hungover I think...not relevant. Anyway she was wearing a shirt/blouse with buttons and kept messing with me and trying to get me to have sex. I was resisting (jokingly) and she undid her bra or pulled it down under her top. She had big breasts and nipples so could see them under the clothes. She sat on my lap trapping me and undid a few buttons and kept trying to push my head to suck on then...and I playfully resisting. She eventually got them in my mouth and I was lost. She undid the rest of her top and had her way with me...So...id like to do something like this as a run on from the ass one. So sitting on lap with no bottoms on at this stage, undressing and getting breasts out.

I've never really had a proper good "Russian" or titjob...I've had plenty of very enjoyable attempts but never one from a girl with bigger breasts where it almost disappears between them...so this would be an added bonus to top off this fanstasy. Very open to adding some coconut oil or lube but the lady knows best I'm sure.

That's the first thing....the next one might be a little trickier. About 15 years ago when I was 18, I was seeing a girl who suggested watersports and I declined as wasn't my thing. I have ZERO interest in pissing on somebody but in the last year or more I'm very intruiged to have a girl piss on me and disgusted I declined all those years ago...but don't want to ask current GF. I have no idea where to start on this one but probably the bath? The kind of thing Im thinking is lying down, girl is sitting or squatting on me and pisses on my mid section while slowly giving handjob. Is it possible to get handjob without condom or has to be with? I'd assume with?

And that's it really...after that I'm open to suggestion. I do like to kiss if possible and quite a sensual experience...so I'm sure some of these will suit a girl others won't.

If you made it this far...thanks for reading

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bkdaniel84 For This Useful Post: