Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: For all Clients who beg for discount

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Blond chick NIKKY View Post
    Well we are glad to explain u how mistaken u are There is many sofisticated,wealthier clients who come in the eve and are able to arrange parking For example there is very convenient cheap 24hours parking just off O'Connell st. But i dont need to tell u this as to a local,do i?

Anyway,good luck with yr parking

byeee
    Well, I normally get a taxi - it means I can have a glass of wine with Nikky and Eve and really enjoy their company, which is great
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

2. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Wildthang View Post
    Are you right heidi. yes you are.

And your correct in thinking ur not ugly....... your are stunningly beautiful heidi.

you give a great service and I am guessing you havent had a free moment since you reduced ur rates........ think i seen a q forming around your apartment block.

Cant wait untill our next encounter.

Hey there,

Thx....u see my point!!!

X x x

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by BruceAlmighty View Post
    Well, I normally get a taxi - it means I can have a glass of wine with Nikky and Eve and really enjoy their company, which is great
    Thank u BRUCE Yep,taxi is another easy choice
    And u BRUCE are always more then welcome

Yr Nikky and Eve xxx

Reviews

Thank u BRUCE Yep,taxi is another easy choice
    And u BRUCE are always more then welcome

Yr Nikky and Eve xxx
    Thank YOU ladies, it is a very easy choice to meet you both and if anyone is stupid enough to rule out a first-class service because of their car (Ferrari? I think not...) than I pity them.

Looking forward to seeing you again soon...
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Smarty View Post
    Firstly Notatwork I will withdraw the snob remark if you retract the slagging on D7 and D1.

I agree you may feel safer in D4 but that is only a false confidence.

My own car got a broken side window in D4 !!!

Also there is a much crime etc, think Club Annabel murder case, also the recent case of the leaving cert student being murdered by a 17 yr old whose parents had wads of cash lived in D4.

There are just as many D4 head bangers it's just daddys money bails them out when needed.
    Also who has fucked up this country D4'ers and their ilk.
    If a guy from a deprived area robs a hand bag he gets 6 mths.
    If you bankrupt the country whats the punishment ?
    You think the way I think, people seem to think that D4ers are descent people-they're not-some of them are trueally SCUMBAGS who will rip you off quicker than anybody going. D4 is actually populated by filt who GET HIGH ON THEIR ON SUPPLY
    Last edited by anitasizzle; 09-04-09 at 17:36.

Reviews

Red face

Well we are glad to explain u how mistaken u are There is many sofisticated,wealthier clients who come in the eve and are able to arrange parking For example there is very convenient cheap 24hours parking just off O'Connell st. But i dont need to tell u this as to a local,do i?

Anyway,good luck with yr parking

byeee
    Nikky&Eve,
    And the cheap shots at me keep coming.I am really dissapointed in you two.
    You know you should withdraw and apoligise to me for the snob remark.I can understand you Nikky but Eve you know me and i dont think it is correct of you to sit on the side and let Nikky carry on this way.Show your CLASS.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Notatwork View Post
    Nikky&Eve,
    You know you should withdraw and apoligise to me for the snob remark.I can understand you Nikky but Eve you know me and i dont think it is correct of you to sit on the side and let Nikky carry on this way.Show your CLASS.

Jeez your sensitive

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Notatwork View Post
    Nikky&Eve,

No comment...

Nikky and EVE!
    Last edited by Blond chick NIKKY; 10-04-09 at 17:56.

Hi Guys

I myself have been asked the same many times to take a discount.
    This i am prepared to do but not to 80 or even 50.

Even my regular clients who i see everytime when i come across ask never ask me for a special rate, so why should the others get a better deal.

I give my regulars priority and an extended service, as they deserve better. But please dont think others dont get this service too!!!

However after working with one girl in Manchester, she put it:-

If you have enjoyed your service with me then i am more than happy to except a tip, you tip at a restuarant, why not me!!!
    Believe me she got it.

This i would never do. The only tip i require is the review to let other guys know if i am good enough or not.

Beth xxx

Reviews

Talking Gabbi

No chance of a discount then
    only jokin

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast