Thread: ...edited massage parlour name

1. Default ...edited massage parlour name

Went there today. A real waste of money. The 3/10 masseuse gave a moderately OK massage - took a few calls during, of course - gave me a few pokes in the balls while face down, which actually hurt, and come 'the turn' - a full 10 minutes in - demanded 20 euros for a HE. I declined, as proceedings so far had been about as erotic as a floater in the toilet bowl - and she became outright hostile. I couldn't get out fast enough.

In summary, don't waste your money here. Get a real massage somewhere for 30 euros, or get a real erotic massage somewhere for 50, but don't blow any money on this travesty of a venue. You will thank me.

2. Default

This is strange - don't the rules say it's ok to mention the street name? The street is a 'nice' street just off Camden St.

If there's no way of identifying where I'm talking about, this thread is useless and should be deleted.

Reviews

Always wondered about that place.

Thanks for your review & warning.

It was pleasant - no I mean a pleasure to read your review.

4. Default

I see that this particular provider is still advertising marvellous services. As I said, save your money for someone who deserves it!

Have to agree, place and service are crap. Complete rip off