Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: THAI Massage cork

Reviews

Not as far as I know.

2. Default

Hi guys have been using massage parlours in cork for a while but only thought of checking ei for a tread just now so finding this v interesting. A friend of mine was in ploysai a few weeks ago . He's been going there years and been seeing the same girl since they opened. He only goes now when she's back from Tralee. I didn't believe him he but he said she fucked his brains out that afternoon because she had a fight with her boyfriend. And he said it only happened once. A week or so later I was there and she knows we know one another so I was feeling bold and asked her about it trying my luck. I had no such luck and she denied it but I knew by her reaction she was lying. Lucky bastard! Plus she rang him and went completely crazy on the phone. I haven't tried the place on Douglas street it's the wrong side of town my sister lives quite near. Is there two girls there I saw one a couple of times outside smoking and must say she wouldn't do it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Thedoll View Post
    Hi guys have been using massage parlours in cork for a while but only thought of checking ei for a tread just now so finding this v interesting. A friend of mine was in ploysai a few weeks ago . He's been going there years and been seeing the same girl since they opened. He only goes now when she's back from Tralee. I didn't believe him he but he said she fucked his brains out that afternoon because she had a fight with her boyfriend. And he said it only happened once. A week or so later I was there and she knows we know one another so I was feeling bold and asked her about it trying my luck. I had no such luck and she denied it but I knew by her reaction she was lying. Lucky bastard! Plus she rang him and went completely crazy on the phone. I haven't tried the place on Douglas street it's the wrong side of town my sister lives quite near. Is there two girls there I saw one a couple of times outside smoking and must say she wouldn't do it for me.
    Have you ever heard of using a bit of discretion?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to davidob555 For This Useful Post:

Rua (28-06-17)

Each to their own but if you're into tight athletic bodies then give her a call 😝

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by remy82 View Post
    Each to their own but if you're into tight athletic bodies then give her a call 😝
    Who's this about Remy?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by davidob555 View Post
    Have you ever heard of using a bit of discretion?
    There is no discretion in Thai. None. If you value your discretion stay far away from Thai. I wouldn't trust a Thai as far as id throw one. I'd be here for the week if. I had to say why but there are common traits in a lot of them and most of those traits are not good.

Half the guys here are brain. Not only are they saying they broke the law but with who and where.

Westside.

8. Default

Anybody know if Sha Sha is till doing massages in Kerry?

Reviews

The Thai place on Dunbar st was open Today.

10. Default

As far as I know yes.

Been to a good few of the Thai places around cork and have to say, Pee gives the best service in my opinion.

Linda is very good aswell, been to Sha Sha once...she was quite cold and there was no touching allowed which is something that is far from the case with Pee/Linda.

I've been trying to track down Linda for awhile now, rang Ploysoi a good few times but she's never around.
    Does anyone know what the story is with her?

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast